Nicknames

13 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Apr 24 - 11AM
GhostBuster
GhostBuster's picture

Nicknames

Another one just for fun (I hope). when my 2nd ex N was being really annoying, I'd nickname him and call him by the nickname to his face. I guess it was a way to "get it out" (or maybe my way of admitting there was something wrong with him...even when I wasn't fully ready to admit it to the world yet).

For eg.

Ex N. hated my dog (of course, because I loved my dog and puppy drew attention away from him). Nickname: Doolittle.

Ex N. was constantly "suggesting" improvements/additions to my waredrobe (usually slutty stuff to cater to his fetishes). Nickname: Blackwell.

Ex. N. was a neat freak and nothing was out of place at his condo. Nickname: Hospital Corners.

Apr 24 - 8PM
Barbara (not verified)
Anonymous's picture

sorry about that

What kills me is even AFTER that video was sent to law enforcement, who showed it to his wife - SHE STILL BELIEVED HIM - that I STALKED HIM and the other women SET HIM UP and MADE him do that! WTF??!! LOL And what is it with these guys and their 'junk'? I think its their objectification of people as objects. They are more focused on parts then a person - because everyone's a "thing" to them. Here's 2 of his ONLINE ADS FOR SEX PARTNERS which were posted a good THREE YEARS before he looked me up: http://Eroticy.com/MySexetera/Profile/ViewProfile.asp?ID=282692 http://Eroticy.com/MySexetera/Profile/ViewProfile.asp?ID=221863 They are a good laugh!!! When I was shown his 'hooker reviews' it was like reading a rating on a steak dinner. He talked about their body parts, their performance - absolutely NOTHING about anyone as a person. I realized that is the way he saw me too - I was so traumatized as I have said before, I had to be hospitalized in a PTSD clinic for almost 2 weeks from the anxiety, insomnia, vomitting etc (which went on for 4 months and more AFTER I found all the truth out) And now he tells this well-worked out revisionist history - which is a WALL TO WALL LIE: You were an old girlfriend of [F**ktard's] from college. You used the internet to track him down after 30 years, which wasn’t too hard because he’s a published writer. You had cyber-sex with him and then got him to agree to meet up with you. When he did meet up with you, to his horror, he saw that his ex-girlfriend from college had ballooned into a 275 lb fat pig with poor hygiene and he didn’t want to bang you. He politely excused himself by saying he couldn’t do this to his wife. You then began stalking him and his family, driving by his house, sending letters to his wife, his parents, his in-laws, his rabbi, the police, anyone with whom you thought you could slander his good name. His poor wife was left with no choice but to report you to the police after you threatened to harm her children. Sound familiar porkchop? The police, my attorney, exNH's attorney all have copies of the chats and emails he sent to me/ had with me. All of the above is a total lie. He looked ME up. (I am a published writer too but Classmates.com sent me the proof of how he got my email address!) He pursued me. I told him no and was quite honest about my illnesses and what had happened to my weight because of loads of surgery and medications. And I was NEVER his girlfriend. We were friends but that was it. I have NEVER stalked him, NEVER done drive bys of his home. NEVER threatened his children or wife. NEVER! And I can prove it because the times he says I did these things I was either in another country or in the hospital. And he accuses my friends of 'doing it for me!' Never occurs to him that because his favorite brothel got busted because of him, that some of the girls who were arrested might have gotten out quickly - found out who & where he was (easy to do) and hassled HIM for costing them their livelyhood! DUH! And as someone here said - so if you weren't fat he wouldn't have minded doing that to his wife? His version of the whole thing is positively LAUGHABLE: http://www.jewishblogging.com/blog.php?bid=96316 He has gotten his 'friends' to hassle me and hack my computer a couple years ago. But I put a stop to that and am keeping IP numbers and hard proofs now! My lawyer served him and his wife with a Cease & Desist but he still finds ways to smear me. I am saving things and going to take him court sooner or later... where it will all come out. I have loads of proof - he only has his WORDS which he (like all them) INSISTS are true. LOL!! Anyway - don't mean to rant.. but these nicknames are all so close to the truth about these DELUSIONAL CREEPS!!! yeah... sorry about ChickenLITTLE ladies... :S
Apr 24 - 6PM
Barbara (not verified)
Anonymous's picture

oh yeah!

when Turd gets particularly obnoxious I call him by his mother's name (she's a psychopath, btw!) MARG! LOL....
Apr 24 - 11AM
quietude (not verified)
Anonymous's picture

ghostbuster

Hahaha! Thanks for the laugh! I wish I was brave enough to tease him that way, he would have been insulted enough to give me a huge guilt/trip lecture. His OCD neat-freak ways did make me refer to him (to others) as "Martha" as in Stewart!
Apr 24 - 6PM (Reply to #10)
better off
better off's picture

Before we got married I got

Before we got married I got this lecture about how I'd better not nag him because his Aunt Violet nagged his uncle almost into the grave and he wasn't going to take that. I was like, no problem. (And he ain't kidding, that lady can suck all the oxygen out of a room.) So presumably that means H doesn't like nagging....? Guess who the nag is?????????????????? So when he's particularly obnoxious I just call him Aunt Violet. Once I called him by his dad's name, and he told him about it later and then his dad said he heard I'd "taken his name in vain." I guess that should go under "Grandiosity."
Apr 24 - 6PM (Reply to #5)
Barbara (not verified)
Anonymous's picture

nicknames

I call exNH - the Dark Cloud (the whole place changes when he walks in) - Turd - Nutter - the IceMan I call Psycho-Boy - F**ktard - HookersLoveMe - Payin'4 It - Random Lie Man LOL ;) ~~~~~~~~~~~~ My site: http://abusesanctuary.blogspot.com Cost-Effective Coaching for Victims of Pathologicals http://one2one4victims.webs.com/
Apr 24 - 6PM (Reply to #6)
better off
better off's picture

F**ktard is pretty good. ;P

F**ktard is pretty good. ;P
Apr 24 - 6PM (Reply to #7)
Barbara (not verified)
Anonymous's picture

Hee hee

sometimes I call F**ktard - ChickenLittle He was really big on sending me pictures of his junk! (which I deleted) one time he barely got online with me and then opened up his webcam (which he usually REFUSED to use) and started uh... pleasuring himself on camera. UGH!! I was so stunned I minimized the window (I was afraid to upset him by blocking him - stupid me) He barely knew my friend 2 weeks when he sent her this to "prove he loved her": http://www.yuvutu.com/index.php?redirect_to=%2Findex.php%3Fname%3DVideo%26op%3Dview%26video_id%3D168630 (she uploaded it to this site so it would never be lost and he couldn't keep saying it "never happened!") So yeah ChickenLITTLE (I know I'm bad... LOL)
Apr 24 - 7PM (Reply to #8)
cassiemay
cassiemay's picture

barbara

That is so sickening. I cannot believe (!) that happened. Don't mean this to say I don't believe YOU, just can't believe Anyone could be sick!
Apr 24 - 7PM (Reply to #9)
quietude (not verified)
Anonymous's picture

ewwww!

Barbara that's disgusting...why oh why did I open that? And I was eating dinner...oh well! A lot of times when we were on the webcam, my exN would do a striptease for me, always assuming I wanted to see it...no matter what may have been going on with me that day. He's very easy on the eyes, but sometimes you just aren't in 'that mood'...but of course, I had to act very impressed or the EGO would be completely crushed.
Apr 24 - 11AM
cassiemay
cassiemay's picture

nicknames

My personal favorite: "Your Majesty", accompanied by a bow. Or "Almighty Doctor" Or " He Who Weats the White Coat"
Apr 24 - 12PM (Reply to #3)
GhostBuster
GhostBuster's picture

White coat

Medical attire or straight jacket? :)
Apr 24 - 12PM (Reply to #2)
GhostBuster
GhostBuster's picture

Memories

Didn't remember this til just now. Early on with my first N he had major OCD tendencies (they say NPD is usually co-morbid with another disorder, right?). I called him OCD Boy to his face...even though I had only vague understanding of what OCD really was. It's funny how sometimes what we have burried in our subconscious comes spilling right from our own lips. At least it did from mine.