Aargh!

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Apr 7 - 2PM
Mariline
Mariline's picture

Aargh!

I am ANGRY! I am ANGRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, let me tell you.
By the way, I have done on my email all that Barbara advised. Besides, I have ensured my PC with two powerful firewall, and I have put three different alternative emails, one of it is of my leader in church who is also a policeman, I will always be able to get my password back.

But today I have discovered something else.

When our story finished, in August, I retired in myself. I stayed completely alone and cut off ANYONE, except my leaders in the church, a young and loving couple who I trust with all my soul. I have always been active in politics, it has always been one of my interests, but I let it aside until a couple of months ago. I used to write on a polytical forum on which I had tons of virtual friends. I have always considered that forum a bit like my home: I attended it for years, I knew anybody personally and was good friend with.....but I completely stopped writing on it and visiting it.

I was too sad.

Some days ago I bumped into one of my old friends from the forum. I gave him my new email. He wrote me : we missed you. And there was also your ex harassing us.........
I asked: WHAT?
He gave me a link.
He had created a completely fake self. The irony is that he created this identity when we were still happy together.....keeping it active. It has been impressive to see how he has been able to deceive anyome, me included for first, for months.
But when I stopped writing, he continued, thinking I was there to read ( which I was not.....hehehehehehe! and he realized it )
He created a thread named "Troubles with women". He wrote about our story, ALL THE DETAILS!!!!!!!AAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
No wonder in "his" vision it was all my fault. I did this and that, all false and distorted.
The webmaster noticed something strange at a certain point about his server ( he is an informatic counselor, do you remember ? ) his connection seemed strangely slow. Anyway.....

He kept bragging how he missed sex with me ( SCREW YOURSELF! PIG!!!!!!! YOU DREAM OF IT!!!!)
But how I was needy, not able to stay alone, so confused as I "even" went to a clarvoyant ( yes once I did it. Already 1,000 times repented in front of Jesus, then in front of myself for the waste of time and money). He kept saying how I was hypocrite and false then.

I ALLOW NOONE TO JUDGE MY FAITH!!!! MY FAITH IS SACRED TO ME!!!! IT IS SOMETHING BETWEEN ME AND MY GOD. HE IS NOBODY TO JUDGE!!!!NOBODY!!!!!!

But the last blow was in the last post, on the last 9th of January. He had been exposed by my friends, in particular by one, who is also dying of cancer. She wrote him : you talk of trobles with women, but you keep listing the faults of your ex. It must be two to tango. What are you? A pure soul?
He answered, I am not pure, neither perverted, but I am the pureness of perversion.OMG!
Well, this friend of mine exposed him telling him she had guessed who he was and that he was fake. He wrote : she reported me, but I reported her. And he disappeared.

After less than a month, on the last February, he cracked my email and facebook profile.

He reported ME? And for what on earth he reported ME?

I am curious about it. Not scared. I will fight him until I have a breath left. And I am ANGRY!!!!!!

I HATE HIM!!! GOD, LISTEN MY CRY!!!!!!!

Apr 8 - 12AM
Lisa E. Scott
Lisa E. Scott's picture

Oh Mariline

Oh Mariline, I'm so sorry. I can't imagine what you're going through right now. You must be so angry. At least you weren't on there reading it as he wrote it so he couldn't get that satisfaction. I'm glad they exposed him. What a sick man! What comes around goes around. He will get his in the end. You cannot treat people like this and get away with it. I'm so sorry this has happened. We're here for you. xoxo, L
Apr 9 - 6PM (Reply to #5)
Barbara (not verified)
Anonymous's picture

Mariline

You have EVERY RIGHT to be good and t'd off. He's downright evil. BUT - try not to react around or with anyone who will carry it back to him. Ns LOVE to get reactions... especially negative ones. Don't give it to him. However do what you must to PROTECT YOURSELF. I found the best method was to say to friends "my gosh do you believe this stuff? What's really pathetic is I think he believes it. Wow I am so glad I got rid of him if this is what he thinks!" He may do more & more outrageous things to attempt to get a reaction from you. Just don't contact him to tell him off or react around him and his buddies. But keep a journal and if necessary - involve law enforcement. ~~~~~~~~~~~~ My site: http://abusesanctuary.blogspot.com Free articles & information on surviving & understanding abusive behavior. Updated daily.
Apr 7 - 5PM
Barbara (not verified)
Anonymous's picture

Mariline

Ask your police friend to help you go to your precinct and MAKE A REPORT ON HIM. (and GET A COPY OF THE REPORT) Print out everything you can and take it with you. Also report him to the FBI (but don't expect much right away - they have a 3year backlog) http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx or whoever deals with Cybercrimes in your country. Interpol perhaps? Report him to Facebook. Delete your Facebook account. Social Networking has become one of the most prominent ways to cyberstalk someone. Report him with the backup (links) to his Internet Provider. REMIND EVERY ONE OF THESE PEOPLE THAT ABUSERS CLASSICALLY REPORT THEIR VICTIMS AS A 'PRE-EMPTIVE STRIKE' You might want to start reading this site: http://cyberpaths.blogspot.com [My story with Psycho-Boy is there. Psycho-boy STILL has a blog up naming me. Why he doesn't just delete it I will never know. I also put up a site with all the evidence and backup on it about Psycho-Boy. (http://thestumblingblock.wordpress.com) I don't care if no one reads it. I am keeping it up for my own truth, not to start a war.] ~~~~~~~~~~~~ My site: http://abusesanctuary.blogspot.com Free articles & information on surviving & understanding abusive behavior. Updated daily.
Apr 8 - 1AM (Reply to #2)
Mariline
Mariline's picture

The Grinch

Do you know what was his nickname? The Grinch! It fits, does it? And in the posts he writes that he had decided to come back to me for Christmas....oh, what a NICE man!!!!! But he could NOT, because of MY faults...... He said that he missed sex with me, but I forgot to mention that in bed it was ME who did anything. He just lied there like a dead. And he never once told me "it has been beautiful". Not ONCE. He keeps complaining in his posts that he is not understood by women....he does not mention he spied on me, on the woman before me, and on his poor ex wife!!!!! And on his daughters too, always through the pc. He complains he has troubles in his job.....oh poor guy! Maybe because he works for big banks and banks does not like people who steals passwords? He has also said things that let me know: his new woman is a lawyer, is his lawyer so the poor Olga ( the name he wrote in place of my name in my last email account which he carcked) is a lawyer. I hope it helps her to see the truth very soon. Remember: Safe People are people who draw you closer to who you were meant to be spiritually, emotionally, mentally and physically. They encourage you to be your most loving, growing self. (Emotional Abusers- Heartless Bitches International)
Apr 9 - 7PM (Reply to #3)
Barbara (not verified)
Anonymous's picture

validation for you Mariline

He said that he missed sex with me, but I forgot to mention that in bed it was ME who did anything... He keeps complaining in his posts that he is not understood by women....he does not mention he spied on me, on the woman before me, and on his poor ex wife!!!!! Here's your validation: “Manipulators often lie by withholding a significant amount of the truth. I have treated individuals who have lied most egregiously by reciting a litany of true facts! "How does someone lie by telling only true things? They do so by leaving out important other, important facts essential to understanding the truth of the whole story.” from: In Sheep’s Clothing, pg. 98 Psycho-boy now: - says I MADE UP the posts that law enforcement found of HIS on 'review boards' for prostitutes. From HIS IP. - never mentions he's sex addict and a john - never mentions that he targeted 3 of my friends - never mentions that 2x in all the years we knew each other he got me in trouble with another guy to the point that I was physically abused and he did NOTHING ABOUT IT but run away - and of course, never mentions that he lies like a rug All part of their "if it's inconvenient for me - it never happened" lifestyle. ~~~~~~~~~~~~ My site: http://abusesanctuary.blogspot.com Free articles & information on surviving & understanding abusive behavior. Updated daily.