121 with Goldie- I see clearly now thank you

13 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Jun 29 - 5AM
Payitforward
Payitforward's picture

121 with Goldie- I see clearly now thank you

After a one hour one to one with Goldie she unraveled the confusion and straight after I wrote this ...didn't send obviously! Would appreciate thoughts of anyone who can relate:

I see now I was your cover...that's why you introduced me to your parents so soon ...that's why you stalked my Facebook photos /linked in with your friends and family, but didn't make time to see me...that's why you let me down all the time...thats why u preferred a relationship over the phone...thats why you chose a wake over me...that's why your friends often turned up when we were out...that's why you wanted me to meet people from work and to come to your work...thats why you wanted kids soon....that's why you make out to your friends we are gonna have sex when it's the furthest thing from your mind ...that's why your angry and disrespectful to me...thats why u were so squeamish ....that's why your not that into me but didn't want anyone else...that's why there was no affection....thats why u couldn't be bothered to meet anyone else...that's why it was all talk...that's why your parents question why u can't hold down a relationship...that's why the rumours you told me at work...thats why you want a baby to look normal...that's why all the excuses...even your grandad....that's why you have a low sex drive with me (your GAY!!)..it did take someone to tell me yes....but I wasn't shocked. I don't feel upset anymore as I haven't lost anything. But you cannot USE girls to hide your sexual preference....I found out..and it wasn't so difficult.

Jun 30 - 11AM
Payitforward
Payitforward's picture

Strikeapose

Jun 29 - 1PM
Payitforward
Payitforward's picture

I agree finally time

Jun 29 - 8AM
Payitforward
Payitforward's picture

Good one Goldie :-)