Tuesday Recovery Support Group Begins Tuesday February 21, 2017

1 post / 0 new
#1 Feb 6 - 5PM
Goldie
Goldie's picture

I am beginning my Spring Support Group shorty. We'll have you all spiffed up by summer. xoxo Here are all the details and sign up links. Looking forward to having you with us.
Much love,
Goldie

As an additional bonus. All my Support Group participants will receive Private Support Sessions at a reduced rate. 3 Personal hour long Support Sessions for 325 ; 6 for 625. Each session is generally 150 per hour so as you can see it is a great savings for you. You may use your session as needed.

Group meeting times. Please choose one: 8pm EST or 1pm EST

Register for 12 Week Support Package here:

https://www.paypal.me/12wksupportgroup/497.00

Upon receipt, Support Materials and access number will be provided for you via your email address.

Goldie has created a unique targeted support program which helps with expediting the healing process.

Immediate support and relief with understanding, obsessive thoughts, and letting go of the emotional pain and bondage of the what if's with your Narcissist.

Support Package, includes:

* 12 Weekly Support Group Sessions facilitated by Goldie, an experienced expert specializing in understanding the narcissist and working specifically with survivors for goin on 7 years globally. More importantly, Goldie understands you and specifically what you are faced with feeling, thinking, and grieving in the aftermath of a love not properly reciprocated or respected.

Coping with and relieving pain with the adverse effects (intrusive thoughts, depression, self blame, low self esteem, self doubts, questioning, grief, financial, legal issues (court appearance mediation preparation for you), will he/she treat another better, was it me?) from the encounter/relationship with the Narcissist and how their dysfunction has you feeling unable to feel like yourself.

Goldie offers a safe, completely confidential, supportive environment to share, release, recover, and heal.

This is targeted treatment, specifically designed to help you feel better and put you back on top of your game where you belong. Where your hope, confidence, and peace of mind are once again restored.

You are not alone in this, the support of the group has been described as a life raft in what sometimes feels like a deserted island after the fallout from a relationship with a Narcissist. Many have reported that Goldie understands this like no other.

Goldie's support group

So instead of sitting around feeling depressed after last night's break in no contact .... I decided to pull some money out of savings and join Goldie's support group. I am feeling better and proud of myself for making it a priority to heal. ~StayingStrongII~

Please email Goldie once you are registered and a Support Group Member.

Support Group meets on Tuesdays Evenings:

8pm EST or Tuesdays at 1pm EST

Support Group Package Discussions Includes:

* 12 Weekly 2 Hour Group Sessions facilitated by Goldie:

* The Six Steps of Recovery Guide to The Path Forward downloaded directly to your email for easy accessible reference.

Support and discussions will include:

A better understanding of the dynamics of the relationship and why the narcissist targeted you.

Was it me?

Why do I still want him/her back after all they have done to hurt me?

How the narcissist conditions you through silent treatment, using sex, triangulation, smokescreens, Narc Injury, the other woman/other man, the Madonna whore complex, the discard and devalue, and so on....

Why do they push my buttons like no other?

Control and manipulation defusing techniques.

Proven Successful Mediation skills when L/C is necessary.

Letting go of the emotional baggage which ties you to the narcissist through self doubt and hoping for a fix.

"Often I want them back even though it is not healthy. The withdrawal hurts so much, I want some relief."

Is he/she really a Narcissist? Is it me and why did I stay?

Your empathy and it's impact on the Narcissist.

Random conditioning and it's tragic consequences for you.

Maintaining No Contact or Limited a Contact.

Why does it take so LONG to recover?

Will I ever be able to love again?

What is the difference between PD's? Toxic relationship components. Sex addiction, self medicating, trauma bonding, love addiction, PTSD symptoms, codependency, betrayal bonds, Stockholm Syndrome and more....

Relief from obsessive and intrusive thinking.

Understanding the "hoover"

Did he ever love me and will he treat another better?

Setting Boundaries, family of origin patterns.

Denial, fantasy thinking, fear of letting go.

Changing our own behavior patterns and belief systems.

Others focused as opposed to self focused.

Returning to self approval and self love.

Your Questions and concerns will be answered between group meeting by Goldie via emails. Also a great opportunity to share, receive support, and feedback from your own support group network.

[email protected]

Each group will be limited to 8 participants.

The meetings will be available to you via a secured teleconferencing line provided to you prior to our first support group session.

The full package including your Path Forward Guide to the Steps, private emailing, and 12 weekly Support Group Sessions is available now and you may secure and register for your support package here:

Please email Goldie so she knows you are now a Support Group Member and adds you to her group.

To reach Goldie directly email:

[email protected]

Begin to feel better now and find your bliss once again.

"Together we will make it past this; you are not alone in this"

Scheduling your personal One on One with Goldie.

[email protected]

When scheduling your one on one, please provide:

Your time zone

Available times and dates

Flexible Scheduling Available

All efforts will be made to speak with you ASAP when scheduling.

Individual Support Packages:

I also works with many, individually who are unable to attend the 12 week Support Group or prefer the One on One VIP experience. Support Packages: 3 individual 1 hour sessions will be 395.00 or you may choose 6 individual 1 hour sessions for 725.00. Please let me know which package you prefer and I will email you a direct link to Paypal, with this pricing for you. Also provide me with your time zone, and best available days and times.

[email protected]

About Goldie:

Goldie, our Head Moderator and Therapeutic Support Director, has worked with women, men, and teens suffering and recovering from the adverse affects of PD's for the majority of her adult life. Also, herself, a survivor of a dysfunctional family system of origin, which resulted in relationships with PD's.

Her ultimate goal is to become an administrator for a spiritual retreat center which is a working farm, a therapeutic alternative, and a teaching facility. She is a Reiki Master, studied, holistic healing, health, and nutrition as well as various spiritual teachings though countless venues. She has a grown son who is an artist and spiritual scholar and she is an advocate of expressive therapy through dance, music, art, and writing. She majored in Psychology and Communications.

Goldie has worked with special needs families as an advocate and group facilitator, certified in parent advocacy, domestic violence trauma, strength training certified, worked with trouble adolescent in a treatment center, legal mediation preparation specializing in the challenges of facing the personality disordered in court, prison inmates with substance abuse related incarceration release planning, teenagers at risk in group home settings and one on one stabilization goal setting, the 12 Step programs, programming and development for children at risk in a group home settings, children's programming for after school, children of working Mom's, crisis intervention and support for women in domestic violence, relationship recovery workshop programming, grief recovery support group facilitator, hospice volunteer, trauma healing, estate advocacy, creating successful programming to heal from trauma and toxic relationship bonding, codependency,sex addiction, and love addiction recovery and healing. Empowerment and freedom from the bondage of relationships which no longer work for you. She majored in Psychology and Communications.

Targeted treatment from toxic relationships is her area of expertise.

"What you describe here goes way, way beyond codependency. What you describe is love addiction and most therapists, no matter how good they may be in other areas, really are not equipped to provide the very specialized, targeted treatment that someone with a severe love addiction needs. Unfortunately, I know this all too well, having spent almost a decade in therapy and more years in al-anon. I did get better. A lot better. But it wasn't enough. And it wasn't until I found this site and had a one on one with Goldie and then joined her group that I REALLY got better. And was able to break my addiction to the narc and toxic people in general. There is a certain kind of magic in the combination of really wanting to and being willing to fix myself and her very unique expertise in this area that completely changed my life. I'm not going to lie and tell you it was easy. It wasn't. But it was worth it. Because I am worth it. And so are you. Goldie is the absolute best there is. Bar none. Period. Group. One on ones. I have a life I never dreamed was possible because of Goldie. She is an expert in targeted treatment, trauma, PTSD, toxic relationship recovery, family of origin issues. All of it. The whole giant mess. Her group is intense. Targeted towards each member to get at the heart of the specifics of each member's issues. ~It'sFinallyTime~

"It has been a year since I started group with you Goldie. Knowledge is power. Your insight into how the pattern plays out is so good to know. Last year at this time I could not think clearly. I was crying a lot and could barely function. All I knew was I had left that relationship in march and was still having real trouble with my self. And so I signed up and started sharing. I learned how similar all our tales of woe are. I met some incredible courageous women and I learned to trust. I am so much better now.. No not perfect but I have large amounts of no drama time. I have forgiven myself. I have understood the man I was with is sick.. But he is ok with how he is ., and I don't need to fix him. I am learning to be open with my family and friends. I have a relationship with God. All this from joining group. If any of you guys are questioning whether the groups are valuable I can only say yes!! Join today and begin your journey of recovery from an abusive situation." ~Taralyn

"Goldie coaching is informational and she mentors us in recovery and empowerment. Her intuitive approach explores the way you perceive your life, allowing you to let go of the abusive nature in your relationships. There is peace of mind after narc and Goldie leads you back to your inner self. Your true self who repels abuse naturally." ~Tammy~

"Although I am a psychologist for many years I have found an old friend of 30 years to have NPD. We recently reunited and I am under the silent treatment and really need to talk to an expert in the area about all this. Thanks Goldie."

"What a wonderful blog, Goldie! Thank you so much for sharing. You are such a dear friend to me and feels like we've been friends forever. Hard to believe it was four years ago we initially connected. We have a bond I know will last a lifetime and I hope you know how much I cherish our sisterhood.

Words cannot express how grateful I am to you for all you do to support everyone here on the forum on a daily basis and through your weekly support group. Those of you asking what you can do to get more closure and move one, PLEASE do yourself a favor and register for Goldie's weekly support group. It is the best thing you can do for yourself and you OWE it to yourself to sign-up. Don't waste another minute suffering alone in pain. Sign-up now for Goldie's weekly support group by clicking here:" Love & Light, ~Lisa E Scott~

Goldie practices and has studied Holistic Health and nutrition, strength training, alternative medicine; as well as traditional therapy and spiritual development. She encourages self empowerment, actualization, and healing your mind, body, and soul to find your inner strength and peace again Has worked with releasing trauma with body work/reiki.

"Most therapists do not understand Personality Disordered to the extent Goldie does. Why would they? They do not eat sleep and breathe this as I she has and have not lived it. Goldie has worked with over a thousand men and women from all over the world recovering from this type of abuser. She has worked with Narcissist and Psychopathic males. She gets it and understands their games. This is her life's work. Her gift. She is an expert in this field. Not only in understanding it. More importantly. She knows HOW to help you feel better and to recover fully from this type of toxic abuse. She has hundreds of success stories."

"I would love to have half your interpersonal skills, you are one in a million!!! You are truly a wee (as we say in Scotland) saint! You are full of the greatest advice. ~Sharon~

She is gratified to work with others on their journey along The Path Forward.

Goldie offers intensive comprehensive one on one sessions which help the member in exploring their emotions, sorting out the affects of their relationship with the PD, letting go of the obsessive thinking regarding the OW, self doubt, guilt, and pain associated with a relationship with a PD, moving on, and exploring alternative methods which include, NC, self care and approval, and a complete recovery from this devastating experience. Members work at their own pace and she takes them from the initial stages of intense pain and sorrow through the process of healing and recovery.

Goldie's one on ones and support groups have been heralded by many as life changing.

She offers toxic relationship from a PD Support Groups as well as advanced groups targeted at bringing you back full circle.

Private individual sessions are available as well. Everything discussed is completely confidential and stays within the session.

She has extensive knowledge, compassion, and experience with what a PD is, what they have done to you, and how to begin the process to reclaim your life and begin to feel whole again. She is our lead moderator and will assist you and answer any question or concerns you may have to ease your pain and comfort you along The Path Forward. Membership and posting are not required to benefit and participate in Goldie's services.

Goldie has worked with men and women recovering from toxic relationships Globally from over 20 different Countries.

Secure your seat in this life transforming group today:

For additional support, a one on one with Goldie, to join support group, or to speak with Goldie directly,

[email protected]