Disappointed in myself....I know better

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Mar 29 - 4PM
grneyedgrl66
grneyedgrl66's picture

Disappointed in myself....I know better

I know better. I was healing. I have been no contact for 8 months. It is spring break and this is when the jerk and his family would go on vacation. I was driving home from work on Friday and he came to mind. I decided to look at his daughters twitter page to see if they were on vacation and to see if I could see a picture of him. I don't know why!!! I had just seen him and his wife at our children's concert two weeks prior and felt in control. I was strong and truly felt like I knew what he is....a snake. Here is the problem now. I must have hit a button on twitter that showed his daughter that I was on her page. I went on again to see again (since I was driving and couldn't really read it) and I was blocked from the page. I AM AN IDIOT!!!!! I am trying to embarrassed. I am afraid that she has told him she had to block me. I am upset because I am confident that I was involved with a narc. A sick human being. I seriously want to kick myself in the butt! Just needed to vent. Like I said, disappointed in myself. I DO know better.

Mar 30 - 9AM
Goldie
Goldie's picture

The big picture, in the scheme of things...

Mar 30 - 9AM (Reply to #3)
grneyedgrl66
grneyedgrl66's picture

First, thank you for being

Mar 30 - 6AM
LadyFrances
LadyFrances's picture

Disappointed