I would like some feedback

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Mar 17 - 7PM
omgalso
omgalso's picture

I would like some feedback

When I wrote my Goodbye letter I noted that my narc manipulated me into lying to his sister for him. He told me that she had given him a lecture about not leading me on, if indeed we were "just friends".
The context of the manipulation is that he had banned me from the family for two years (since I had him jailed overnight due to physically abusing him.) That was my "punishment"; he knows that my family have all passed on. His family was my family. Anyway, he invited me to join the family for a dinner especially since the younger generation of 20 somethings, whom I love were going to be present. I accepted the invitation thinking that this was my re-introduction into the family since he'd said for two years that seeing them again would just be too painful for me/and I agreed were I not to be routinely included again.
He said that he had told his sister that we were just friends and that he was not leading me on. He asked me to tell her the same thing. I initially said that "You're her brother. She believes you!" He said it would be better for him if she heard it from me. At that point in the relationship we were just getting back together after a several month breakup and even I was unsure if I wanted the relationship to continue so I agreed to do that.

Mar 18 - 8PM
Hunter
Hunter's picture

His family is part of the

Mar 17 - 7PM
omgalso
omgalso's picture

continue. hit the wrong button

Mar 18 - 9AM (Reply to #4)
ItsFinallytime
ItsFinallytime's picture

Yes, NC with them too,