Finally writing my story

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Mar 11 - 1AM
stayingstrong11
stayingstrong11's picture

Finally writing my story

I met him years ago. He was dating a girl I was acquaintances with. I felt this strange spark when I met him but a guy being taken was a big no no for me, even to flirt with. The girl he was dating ended up getting pregnant and he ended up marrying her. The marriage didn't last long ( In hindsight I see why ) she left him and filed for divorce. I saw this whole thing happen through facebook and admit I was intrigued by him from years earlier. He ended up facebook messaging me and asking me to come into the restaurant he owned ( later found out he never actually owned it ) and help him with marketing. I agreed and we texted for the next few days. Before I even went to see him he had texted me "I cant stop thinking about you" . I would later find out that this was his go to line with women. Fast forward a few days later and there I was sitting in "his restaurant" .... he was so charming, handsome, told stories about how his marriage ended, how his ex wife had been molested as a child ( so strange and gross to think he would share that with me, almost a total stranger ) , admitted he had kind of stalked me on facebook ( gross to think of now cause he was married still ) and wanted me to meet his daughter that same night. I told him it was too early for me to meet his daughter but agreed to a date. From that night on I felt as though I was in a whirl wind. In the first month...He wanted to be near me all the time, was mad if I wouldn't stay the night with him, told me I was his soul mate, that we would have a happy family together one day, admitted to being unfaithful in the past but explained that he was different now after having a daughter ect., basically made himself out to be a struggling dad that just wanted a "pure relationship". I laugh at that now because he has never been faithful in his entire life. Than came these red flags ( it is easier to just list them)
1) Found him messaging his ex girlfriend ( the one he cheated on to be with his now ex wife). He had messaged her that he thinks about her all the time. When I confronted him he told me to email her and that he was doing "nothing wrong" ( his other go to line ) when I emailed her she had said that he hadn't really been inappropriate towards her in regards to us dating but than went on to message me a 3 page email about all the hell he put her through and explained to me that she knows how charming he is and that I probably wont believe her but if she was my friend she would tell me to run....
2) told me he thought his step dad was possibly molesting his 2 year old daughter but continued to allow his daughter to get babysat by his mom and step dad
3) Had a relationship with his ex wife ( still picking up her parents from the airport and going to lunch with them ) that made me uncomfortable and he would call me crazy for feeling that way
4) Had constant inconsistencies with the standards for his daughter. ( for example he laid on the guilt trip super hardcore when I sold my home and broke things off with him saying the his daughter hass to now move again...but than he chose to move in with his parents and doesn't want to have high rent but he makes plenty of money )
5) Than I got pregnant and he told me that he hopes that I continue to workout cause he is a hot guy and deserves a hot wife
6) I told him I thought he looked handsome and his response was " Really babe, that means a lot, only 2 girls have left me there number since I started my new job" of course he reassured me that he threw them away...puke.
7) Interviewed for a position and when the guy asked him if he had a wife he said nope....daughter he said nope...and anything or anyone holding him back he said...NOPE... he lied to a guy interviewing him and denied he had a kid or anything holding him back and when I broke up with him he didn't understand why and said I was crazy.
8) he would go into rages ( yelling, he never was physical ) whenever I would try and unravel his lies and hours after the rage he would act like nothing happened
9) Said word for word..." It is your fault that things have ended...I did nothing wrong"
10) Caught him in numerous lies ( he still denies them )
11) Didn't go to the hospital when I miscarried because his daughter was asleep ...didn't even try to get a sitter... told me to call my dad so my dad had to hold my hand why I miscarried in the hospital. I was almost 3 months so I was having contractions and had to be in the ER for 6 hours. he didn't try to come at all and it was 10 min from our house
12) Told me that he knows my ex boyfriends and that none of them love me how he does
13) Left my house super messy after he moved out ( I let him stay there for 3 weeks with no rent ) and left me a post it note that he cherished me on the TV..... Im like " If you cherished me than you would've cleaned the bathroom and not left me to handle all YOUR shit"

ALWAYS made me do the breaking up ... But did things that were unacceptable so I felt like I was left with no choice and than he would give me a guilt trip for breaking up with him. Than he would be sweet and than the process would start all over again

There is so much more to write and I am glad I wrote some of the key moments. Thank you all for your support and for listening
14)

Apr 26 - 6PM
StrongasDandelion
StrongasDandelion's picture

Red flags from first sight:

Mar 12 - 8AM
Goldie
Goldie's picture

He still denies he is lying

Mar 13 - 2AM (Reply to #4)
stayingstrong11
stayingstrong11's picture