New Support Groups, Update, Including Advanced Group Registration Information

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Mar 9 - 11AM
Goldie
Goldie's picture

New Support Groups, Update, Including Advanced Group Registration Information

http://www.lisaescott.com/forum/2015/02/24/new-support-groups-wgoldie-be...

My Wednesday daytime group is full, I have a couple openings for my Tuesday evening Support Group @ 8 pm est.

This is not an easy fix. I offer targeted treatment which works. It helps you with the obsessing and conflicting thoughts.

You will feel better upon completion of my 12 week program. Get yourself feeling better in time to enjoy your summer.

http://www.lisaescott.com/forum/2015/02/24/new-support-groups-wgoldie-be...

Click on the above link and register for you.

My Advanced Group will begin on Wednesdays @ 8pm est.

Phase two: A Step Beyond: Advanced Support Group for those who have participated in my first group or an equivalent.

This group is a 12 week program. Please email Goldie for Advanced Group Registration Link. This program is limited to 8 participants and you will receive personalized mentoring and coaching to bring you past your obstacles which may still be keeping you stuck. This Group is for those who fully get it, yet may still find themselves struggling to fully move past the experience. Upon completion of this group, you should be ready to let in the light and love once again. [email protected]. This Group will meet on Tuesdays @ 8pm est.

Please email Goldie to assess your readiness for the advance group.

Still unsure if it will work for you? Read the testimonials and see for yourself. Most of my graduates are no longer on the site, why? Because they have moved on and many are now in successful relationships. I just received a wedding invitation from a successful Support Group Graduate. It was one of the happiest days in my life to receive this blessing.

http://www.lisaescott.com/contact

Phase One: Recovery tools, techniques, and a better understanding of the Relationship with a Narcissist, Psychopath, or Borderline.

Immediate support and relief in understanding, mediating, and letting go of the emotional bondage with the Narcissist. This includes obsessive thinking, NC support, and gaining clarity.

Self Assessment, boundary setting, self care, understanding relationship patterns and your thinking surrounding effectively getting your needs met. Understanding the addiction to the narcissist and why you struggle to let go and much more......

Phase two: A Step Beyond: Advanced Support Group for those who have participated in my first group or an equivalent.

Please email Goldie to assess your readiness for the advance group.

Continuing to express and process residual effects from the Narcissist Relationship.

Reinforcing boundaries and new behaviors. Empowering yourself to attract what you want and need.

What healthy dating satisfying looks like. Maintaining peace of mind.

Changing patterns. Self sabotaging behaviors keeping you from your full potential.

What we resist persists. What stands between our happiness.

Working through fears and insecurities left by the PD and in some cases family of origin belief systems.

A step beyond; taking us to the next level of freedom. Awareness and acceptance of self. This Group will meet on Wednesday's @ 8pm est.

Please email Goldie for Phase Two Registration link.

Phase Three: Living the life we desire and deserve.

I will shortly be launching my phase three programming offered exclusively first to my Support Group graduates. After the 12 week targeted recovery from a a Narcissist, my Advanced Support Group, phase two, takes us into more self discovery and exploration, in my phase three Support Group we will be actively putting to practice all that we have learned in the first two groups with mentoring and support to assure a complete full recovery into the life we desire and deserve.

Much love,
Together and Healing,
Goldie

[email protected]

Mar 23 - 10AM
Goldie
Goldie's picture

Last Chance to join tonight's Support Group

Mar 14 - 8PM
Goldie
Goldie's picture

My next Support Group begins this Tuesday 8pm est