Bad few days.... Had contact yesterday due to housing stuff

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Mar 1 - 12PM
stayingstrong11
stayingstrong11's picture

Bad few days.... Had contact yesterday due to housing stuff

Hi friends, I had contact yesterday due to housing stuff ... And in all honesty it was an excuse ... Like clockwork he was on his game. Love bombing ... Pretending to listen ... I told him I thought he was a narc and he said " I kinda take that as a compliment ".... Ugh I have chills... I'm in a shame storm. This is the second time in a month that i gave into his daily Hoover attempts... I gotta pick myself back up. I Felt so strong when I left in an angry way... Now I feel like he got what he wanted. Me crying... Remembering .... Him getting to put on a show and play the role of the charming ex who is just there to care for me.... I'm so angry and confused !!!! Angry at myself.... I'm joining Goldie's group today. How could I be so weak? How could I finally fold. He had tried to get ahold of me everyday since I ended things. When I blocked him he facetimed me. I didn't answer. When that didn't work he went back to our old home ( I'm in escrow) and went through the back door ( didn't have keys anymore) and left me a note on the tv.... I guess I just finally broke and gave in. I'm so so so mad at myself!!!

Mar 1 - 6PM
ItsFinallytime
ItsFinallytime's picture

I don't mean for this to

Mar 1 - 8PM (Reply to #2)
stayingstrong11
stayingstrong11's picture

its finally time

Mar 2 - 7AM (Reply to #3)
tiredofthisaddiction
tiredofthisaddiction's picture

Do not berate