Email from him today

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Feb 21 - 6PM
NicoleLoyola
NicoleLoyola's picture

Email from him today

I didn't even realize it was from him until I had already read the first couple of lines of the email. I deleted it but the damage had been done. When you guys say block an email, are you talking about sending it to junk mail? I need to figure out how to block email.

Anyway the email said something about how he went with his brother (who is visiting from another state) to a place that he had refused to go with me when we were together...you know, because I wanted to do it he was adamantly against it. So the email was like "you were right it was a lot of fun! Will definitely go again." and then something about how he thinks he saw my boss at the restaurant they ate at.

Does he not remember that I dumped him? He LIED to me about doing drugs for almost a year...LIED to my face when I would ask him about it. He would show up high to things and I hadn't a clue because I thought that was just his personality and I had gotten so used to it. But other people could tell.
Does he not remember that I told him to get lost 3 weeks ago? Because I asked him to take a drug test in 30 days and he needed 90 days because that's how long it takes to leave your system. What am I a moron? You think I don't know how to google? You have no intentions of quitting but are hoping that I will forget given enough time.

I HAD to come here and vent. There is no part of me that finds his email amusing, I find it to be further evidence that he is SICK SICK SICK.
And the fact that he probably thinks that I will come running back after a stupid email, I find that to be quite insulting.

Feb 21 - 7PM
ItsFinallytime
ItsFinallytime's picture

Good. I'm glad you're not

Feb 21 - 6PM
stayingstrong11
stayingstrong11's picture

Proud of you