Dad is with OW, wants to make me nuts!

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Dec 27 - 9PM
ladylilly
ladylilly's picture

Dad is with OW, wants to make me nuts!

My NC is with a fiancée he says, living with her, and I am a wreck and don't know why. I caught onto him early in our courtship, but found him charming and had a child with him. I have not been with him for years
but he always kept me in his ring of yo yo behavior. But for the past year he was quiet and aloof, that was his molding time. When he was busy dating her and setting up his new life. Then he just laid it on me
in one phone call, then took my daughter to her house for overnights. I sent legal papers to him about these issues and he chased me down in the grocery store to hoover me. And I went along with it for a couple of
days then called his girlfriend. I thought for sure she would dump him, but he must of reeled her in with some great story because they are going strong, and this is an educated, successful woman only 3 years younger than
him, 44. He found her online. He did that a lot, and had a lot of women. I have lost my cool with him via text and pick up times more than once. He is a trouble maker for me now, and I believe he is truly crazy, and she
must be in the same trance I was in. Oh please, I hope they don't have kids, because he is trying to take and get our child into this fantasy world he has created with this woman, and if it is true that it will not last like
you say, my 8 year old daughter is at risk. I loathe him, and at the same time somehow still feel his presence in my mind everyday. He has no true self, and I knew this and still know it.
Never picked up a weed wacker, snow shovel, or xmas lights, and now he is all that. So strange.

Dec 29 - 8AM
Hunter
Hunter's picture

You need help. Have you read

Dec 30 - 10AM (Reply to #2)
ladylilly
ladylilly's picture

Everything you say is accurate, however

Dec 30 - 12PM (Reply to #5)
Hunter
Hunter's picture

I'm sorry what are you