My life just crumbled apart

10 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Dec 15 - 1PM
ElizaB
ElizaB's picture

My life just crumbled apart

My life has been crumbling apart little by little after seeing the signs and researching about my live in bf. I've been in love with a narcissist for over a year. He met me, sought me out and conquered me. I was going through a divorce of twenty years, two kids and had no idea what I was in store for. He wooed me, loved me and told me he would save me. Until he needed another place to stay. I was buying a condo after my divorce and he persuaded me that he had to move in. I resisted, he pleaded, he cried.....oh, he cries at so many things, but none of them are related to me, his children, or family. He cries at commercials. There were so many signals. Texts which made no sense, cause they weren't for me! Arguing about texting and facebook. I couldn't figure that out. Who would I be texting or fbing with that weren't my kids or fiends? He was contacting other women! My God was I stupid....I had no idea what to look for because I didn't ever know someone would be so horrid and cheat like that. So many signals, hairbrushes in his car, he said was from his storage unit ad it was his Grandma's. OMG! That's when I started questioning him, then I was labeled insecure. The stories go on and on. I kicked him out last week. I was worried sick, he has given me the silent treatment in the past. This time was no different, worried beyond belief. Was he alive? Was he ok? He won't answer his phone or texts. Finally, I have a mutual friend try and contact him today and wouldn't you know, that ahole answered him immediately saying he was fine! I'm quite sure he is sitting pretty on his next victim's couch eating her food while I fall completely apart. I need survivor skills, fast.

Dec 15 - 8PM
Fellforaclown
Fellforaclown's picture

ElizaB-----please listen to Goldie....

Dec 15 - 9PM (Reply to #9)
ElizaB
ElizaB's picture

Support System/Therapy

Dec 15 - 1PM
Goldie
Goldie's picture

Welcome Eliza