Feeling stupid!

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Oct 25 - 7PM
AngelGirl_123
AngelGirl_123's picture

Feeling stupid!

Am new here and have been reading this forum avidly! Need some advice....

Feel like I have been Narc'd...met a guy a few months ago who is married and the usual story of wife is controlling, does not understand me etc etc and against who I was I got involved...yes I know, I have been beating myself up about it enough already. There were huge red flags then when he mentioned he was a selfish person, was not meant for marriage and how he had never met anyone like me etc etc. we met for coffees and lunches and only got physical 4 months later, and only then twice...Even then he could not keep "it" up or make me come (had to fake it!) after telling me how much he fancied me.

Fast forward to a few weeks after that then the reduced texts and messages, constantly cancelling our lunches and coffees - alarm bells started ringing! It was always the excuse that he was 'busy' with work....this has been going on for around 6 weeks now. He in that time kept telling me he loves me and misses me. He stood me up again a couple of weeks ago and I let him know I felt disrespected...again, the excuse was "I am sorry you feel that way" and have been busy. Have had nothing but stress from this emotionally unavailable man. He trusts no one apart from his best friend and only ever speaks to him!

A friend of mine who I had confided in took it upon herself to contact his friend to ask if he was messing me about...not sure what the outcome of that was as I did not like my confidence being betrayed by my friend so I stopped talking to her. Oh and this friend of his is a female who during the time I was talking to him, had blocked me so I could not see her liking or commenting on his page...now why would she have done that?!

I decided to unfriend him from FB, and a few days later sent him an email explaining that I cannot carry on like this as it is not my usual behaviour and that maybe we can be friends instead of having the physical stuff....maybe when and if he leaves his wife, if we are both still interested then maybe we can pick up again...it was a polite email. I then said I would send him a FB friend request so we could just remain friends but I wouldn't be all over his FB.

I have heard nothing...sent that 3 days ago, and he has been on FB but not accepted my friend request...has not declined it either and nonresponse to the email.

How can someone who was all over me, telling me he loved me be so cold like that? I am not going to contact him again as it would always be me doing the chasing....do you think I should just block him on FB and delete his number? All I want is closure from him...can he not just grow a pair and tell me its over instead of playing stupid mind games!

Any advice would be appreciated - sorry the post is so long :-) x

Oct 26 - 4PM
AngelGirl_123
AngelGirl_123's picture

Email arrived

Oct 28 - 12PM (Reply to #8)
Goldie
Goldie's picture

You are NOT supposed to feel good when someone uses you

Oct 27 - 10PM (Reply to #6)
Madea1234
Madea1234's picture