A "Civil Stalking Injunction" saved my sanity!!

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Oct 9 - 9AM
Jammiwood
Jammiwood's picture

A "Civil Stalking Injunction" saved my sanity!!

In the beginning I felt semi-terrible about filing one. Because he was coming back around and being his sweet sweet self after being so incredibly HORRIBLE to me. But I knew it had to be done. I filled my brain with so much information on Narc's that I knew what he was doing, even though he still had a hold on me, I went full NC, except to tell him to leave me alone (was told by the police to do this so the judge could see that I had made an effort in telling him to stop contacting me) and have him go on his roller coaster of "emotions".. ie: "oh poor me" to throwing a fit of rage and threatening me and sending me abusive text after abusive text, hacking my accounts etc.... to telling me he was so sorry and that he truly loved me and was never going to stop trying with me because he loves me OH SO MUCH.
It was a sweet victory the day the police in his area called me and told me they had served him with the stalking injunction. It took work on my part, I had to save every single threatening/abusive text he sent my way, and turn them into the police so they could file the paperwork and send it on to the judge to be approved. The bastard had 10 days to respond to the injunction, which of course he didn't. He's a coward. Having a Civil Stalking Injunction could cause him to lose his girls, it will go on his record. He can't have fire-arms etc. but of course he let it go and it has been a blissful, quiet, peaceful, 3 weeks of him leaving me alone, he is respecting my boundaries because he is being FORCED to, and I have to laugh, funny what the threat of going to jail will do to a person.... It has helped me in my healing process. The only thing is that his ex-wife and I have been in contact with each other on occasion and he is now bothering HER again. It's so nice to see how predictable he is, we can read his every move, she and I laugh about it. He thinks he is something special. When he is someone you can read about on a website. He has so substance. He's a fraud.

I directed her to this website and told her to READ UP!!

Here's to healing!!! There's no place to go but up!!

Oct 10 - 10AM
spinning
spinning's picture

Good on you, Jammi!

spinning