Change in personality for the newest girl

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Oct 9 - 5PM
lonestar
lonestar's picture

Change in personality for the newest girl

So I know I messed up by looking at his FB page - it was the first time in quite some time and honestly, it didn't hurt as bad as I thought so I guess time is doing the trick. But seemingly, he has become super religious and all about 'we are blessed', 'everyone should take a minute to pray' and all this other stuff all over his page. Now he's always been a Christian and a reader of the bible but now it's overkill. I know it's because the new girl he's dating is an actual do gooder - she helps with the homeless and is very into God and all. (she's young -23- and is in the public eye as a news reporter in their small town so I think that has him hooked - and the fact that she is empathetic is probably ideal for him so she can listen to all his 'problems') Has anyone else had their narc 'all the sudden' find Jesus or essentially just transform their persona to match the new girl they are dating? My best friend told me that 'he's playing to his audience' with all the sappy things he's been posting about this girl (which he was NOT that kind of person when we were together) and the postings about praying and be blessed. I'm not God but I'm Pretttty sure He doesn't think people should use other people and lie and cheat the way he did to me and to the girls before me. Or also, not be there at all for his young son. I know, I know, I KNOW that he has not changed but it's hard to keep the mind from wandering sometimes..

Oct 12 - 12AM
Deidre99
Deidre99's picture

Since they're really nothing

Oct 10 - 6PM
Janie53
Janie53's picture

Lonestar

Oct 10 - 7AM
Lookforward
Lookforward's picture

Hi Lonestar, I've just been