Maintaining No Contact

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Sep 30 - 1AM
Julialouisa
Julialouisa's picture

Maintaining No Contact

I have been maintaining my No Contact. It is a full time job as he is hoovering! I have blocked his emails, delete his couple of texts before reading them. I heard a truck horn toot at the stop lights.. didn't look incase it was him... 30 minutes later I get a call on my phone from him... I didn't answer it. Then a few times since I notice his car drive past my house.. I pretend I don't know who it is and act as if I didn't even recognise the car. Then I am out washing my car in my driveway... and notice out of the side of my vision a car like his go by, I look up through the bushes on my fenceline...and see the brakes go on... realize he is going to do a uturn and come back (cause he saw me washing the car).. but I was a step ahead..and turned the hose off... started to walk inside (with suds still on my car)... he then apparently put his car window down, watched me walk inside...(shaking on the inside).. but it was my daughter who was driving by and saw his car... so she did a uturn and pulled up outside my house... and he saw her , she said he was staring at me walking inside..... etc etc. I am maintaining NC very well... but Im still on the look out all the time for danger!! How am I going?? I am getting on with my life, I have the grandkids around, I have a new baby grandson, I keep myself interested in life... but.... I am always still on the lookout, because I know he is still hoovering. !!!!!

Sep 30 - 6AM
Used
Used's picture

JuliaLouise

Sep 30 - 7PM (Reply to #5)
Janie53
Janie53's picture

Used

Sep 30 - 6AM
Fellforaclown
Fellforaclown's picture

Julialouisa