10 days NC and going through a low period

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Sep 20 - 12PM
hina702
hina702's picture

10 days NC and going through a low period

I think I may just need a reminder of what I already know. I have posted already about my story - how my NARC dumped me, I went NC and then he hoovered with another number and displayed even more horrible treatment which caused me to tell him to keep his "friendship and I didn't need to know him anymore" and blocked him again. He hasn't hoovered. I hate to admit, I am having a rough day today and yesterday. It is hard for me to accept everything that happened. It has been 5 weeks since the break up and 10 days since the last (not nice) communication. I feel like I am living in a daze. I am waiting to break up. Everytime I think I miss him, or want him to come back to me - I try to stop that emotional and unrealistic thoughts, and tell myself of what life with him would be like. What life with him was really like. It makes me crazy to think that he is out on the prowl like I didn't matter, but I try to keep telling myself that he is a miserable human being at his core (and he was miserable anyway in his daily life) and that he is still miserable and always will be. I know I have a real chance at normality and happiness. I know all this. But it is still hard. I still feel numb and depressed.

How do I get through this? What's next? I know I am doing the right thing - I just need to be reminded right now . . .

Sep 21 - 10AM
Goldie
Goldie's picture

Reading the blogs and share your story are great reminders

Sep 21 - 5AM
florence7
florence7's picture

Hina, I identify with a lot

Sep 20 - 1PM
Pheonix
Pheonix's picture

getting through the low moments