Can't get over the embarrassment

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Sep 17 - 5PM
atlmel
atlmel's picture

Can't get over the embarrassment

I can't recover from some of my pitiful pleas for my N to take me back. I keep questioning if it was my behaviour that warranted his reaction. I think he contacted me again for his own amusement (he did this with my friend whom he always made fun of to me, but kept in contact with her because he found her "amusing"). He came on really strong with me in the beginning of the relationship, telling me he wouldn't move for his job unless I would visit. When I did visit him, it felt like a joke to amuse his friends. He discarded me after that. Then got into contact with me again two months later, coming on strong again, but getting angry if I told him I was hurt by his actions. Eventually I lost it and said something that was hurtful and then furiously apologized. He then pretty much laughed in my face and discredited the whole thing saying it was only a month and that he was seeing someone and then blocked me. I feel silly about feeling so devastated and angry. The relationship was only 3 months (way shorter than the rest of you here), but continued for me in January to May when he discarded me for the last time. I can't get over the feelings of embarrassment. I feel like I was the crazy one. I really wish I had the self respect to walk away when he emerged the secnd time

Sep 18 - 6PM
Goldie
Goldie's picture

NO NO NO

Sep 19 - 8PM (Reply to #4)
atlmel
atlmel's picture

Thank you. I guess I just go

Sep 21 - 2PM (Reply to #5)
Journey
Journey's picture

Yes, you need to remember the