How great my life is 3 years and 48 months later!

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Sep 6 - 11AM
victimnomore
victimnomore's picture

How great my life is 3 years and 48 months later!

First I would like to thank Lisa for this life saving outlet. As I reflect on the first time I came to this board and posted my story I see how desperate and broken I was. Prayer and this board saved my life. I have been divorced now from the Narc for 3 years. My life is so different now, it's as if that wasn't me going through that trauma. Now I still have my moments when I question why it took me so long to finally have enough of his crazy ass but they are not very frequent anymore. I just dropped my child off to college and I have an empty nest. I just love everything about my life right now. It took hard work and determination but it was worth every minute of it. I have been NC for 3 years and 47 months. My child asked me to reach out to him to see if he would help pay for some college expenses. Needless to say, he hasn't changed not one bit except he is crazier. Lol! I quickly closed that communication door and never looked back. I just want you ladies to know that the other side is great and you will never want to go back. Just hang in there. It took me 25 years to break free but I did it and I am forever grateful for all of the ladies and gentleman that helped me on my journey! Kudos to you Lisa, this board is amazing!

Peace!

Sep 8 - 8PM
shock and awe.some
shock and awe.some's picture

Great news to hear about your

Sep 10 - 6PM (Reply to #8)
victimnomore
victimnomore's picture

Fear

victimnomore

Sep 8 - 9AM
Hunter