GF is Pregnant

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Sep 3 - 7AM
Lorraine
Lorraine's picture

GF is Pregnant

I've been moving along with the healing process since I found this site. Reading everything I could and beginning to learn a lot about myself. I found NC more difficult because of how close we live, but I've been handling it the best I could.

I received a phone call the other day from a friend. She said, not sure if you want to hear this but just found out his gf is pregnant.

After I got off the phone, I sat for a moment, but then I just smiled and said, thank you Lord Jesus, I am free now. And that's exactly how I feel. It was as if a switch went off and he no longer occupied a piece of my head, heart or anything else. I can run where I always have, without worrying about him showing up. I know him, he will never show his face while I'm there again. In fact, I don't believe I'll ever hear from him again.

I wouldn't be completely honest if I didn't say that a small piece of me actually delighted in the misery he is in right now. This will make four that he supports, but he once told me he has an older daughter he never met... No pregnancy was ever met with joy. He hates women. The only thing he sees in a pregnant gf is someone looking to suck him dry. I knew him when this one got pregnant five years ago. He tortured her emotionally for nine months. Had nothing to do with her. She left the state after having the baby. He said he was trying to end it with her so she deliberately got pregnant. When they got back together almost a year ago now, she expected to be living with him or getting married. His mother lives with him and this girl has tried everything she could to get this lady out. She hates her. I'm thinking she's trying to force him to make a move by getting pregnant.

I say, they both deserve each other and truly are low lives. I finally see it clearly now. I'm free.

Sep 3 - 3PM
Journey
Journey's picture

Dysfunction abounds. I feel

Journey on...

Sep 3 - 2PM
Hunter
Hunter's picture

Applause

Sep 3 - 3PM (Reply to #2)
Lorraine
Lorraine's picture