Narcspeak translation plz

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Aug 25 - 9AM
junibug
junibug's picture

Narcspeak translation plz

Okay, so when my x-Nhusband came to the house a little over a week ago to finish removing out his personal belongings, of course I tried to have a constructive informative conversation with him (silly me). I did my best to not react emotionally to anything he said and I think I did pretty good cause I could tell he was displaying low energy anger. At some point I asked him where do we go from here? I wanted to know if he wanted to discuss how he wanted to handle our property division (we live in a community property state) and of course he said that he didn't want to think about that right now, and I asked him to sign a paper to allow our city water company to make me the primary account holder, which he did. But at some point he said "It seems like you want me to hate you, but I just can't, I don't know why you are doing that."
Geez, all I was trying to do was NOT give him any supply (pos or neg) and get his sorry ass out of my living space and re-start my NC and detox from all his bs. Did I stand my ground and force him to enforce his own decision and comments months ago that he didn't love me anymore and hadn't for years and that he would move out - YES! Have I said anything hateful to him in return - NO! So what is up with the 'you are trying to make me hate you' comment. Anyone with a narcspeak translator, please dive in.
Thx.

Aug 25 - 10AM
Hunter
Hunter's picture

The comment is projection,

Aug 25 - 10AM
spinning
spinning's picture

juni, of course it's

spinning

Aug 25 - 1PM (Reply to #2)
junibug