another wtf moment...

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Aug 25 - 11AM
Ophelia Standin...
Ophelia Standing Tall's picture

another wtf moment...

I debated with myself all nite and morning if i should post this, if for any reason but to get it off my chest...i took the day off because i am not sure if it is stress or just being so pissed, but either way, my thoughts are not were they should be...let me explain,,, my son, who is 21, was playing basketball with friends at a park not to far away,,, while playing, my exn calls out to him,,, my son , who knows somewhat about things, i never went into full details about all the things i went thru, goes to see what he wanted,,, he hands my son a ring box, n says,, guve this to your Mom, n tell her ..she is the women of my life,, my son replies, no way, n walked away ,,, My son tells me last nite, i tell my son to ignore him if he sees him again, which he said, that it is no big deal because he acted like a junior high kid,, who needs a friend to ask a girl out cause he dont have the courage to do it himself... i am blessed my son could see this, but , i would love to beat the crap out of the ex for putting my son in the situation like this..
i realized a while ago, he is a hoover asshole, that will come n go,, n i can deal with it,,, But Today i am so pissed it just will not leave my thoughts,,, Thanx for listening..Rough Nite !

Aug 25 - 12PM
Goldie
Goldie's picture

This one is easy

Aug 25 - 1PM (Reply to #4)
Ophelia Standin...
Ophelia Standing Tall's picture

Goldie,,

Aug 25 - 3PM (Reply to #5)
Hunter
Hunter's picture

Here's the thing. You weren't