Oh no...tried to 'help another one'.....PsycN..

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Aug 18 - 11PM
Amazed
Amazed's picture

Oh no...tried to 'help another one'.....PsycN..

I have been recovering from a PsychopathN 'relationship' for 4 + years...took me a good solid 18 months to get over the last...however my mindset was still one to 'Help People'....

Well here we go AGAIN.....I am COMPLETELY over the ex PsyN...with no fears....a clean break if you will...after MUCH WORK on my part to educate myself on the personality, understand what happened to me..and explore what possible in my past caused me to be a "TARGET" for such CREEPS...

Sad...it is sad..that they target the good nature, loving and affectionate...

WELL....keep your guard up...and CONTINUE to keep your guard up...even after you heal...

I have now found myself....befriending and "old friend" who is recently out of a job...and back in the day...let him know he could contact me if he needed any help getting a job...that I could help him...

It sucks to have befriended a NARC....and not realize it until it is too late..

Well....me...having healed....invited a NEW Narc..who is now in my workplace!!!!!

OH god...I feel like i have somehow sabotaged the very thing I love....the TENSION surrounding this person is unbelievable...and as a Empah...you other Empaths may know what I am speaking of....you can just FEEL their maniupulation...

EVERY comment is designed to devalue you...even a good morning...is somehow condescending...

WHY do we find outselves back in this situation...when we are only trying to help....and we learn we are helping the wrong person...oh Lord...is NC the only answer here.....I need to make some progress...

Aug 19 - 11AM
ItsFinallytime
ItsFinallytime's picture

Hi Amazed. Welcome back.

Aug 20 - 5AM (Reply to #7)
Amazed
Amazed's picture

ItsFinallytime...working very hard on this..yes!

Aug 19 - 10AM
Hunter
Hunter's picture

Welcome back.Going

Aug 19 - 6AM
aurora
aurora's picture

Yes they are everywhere

Aug 19 - 4AM
Julialouisa
Julialouisa's picture

Hi Amazed, well the good