The creepiest thing ever - how they really think

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Aug 18 - 2AM
Empath_NL
Empath_NL's picture

The creepiest thing ever - how they really think

Hello everyone,

After our breakup has gone public my narcs ex contacted me. He said he knew how I felt and would like to talk to me.

We talked, four hours. I am now sure that he has cheated many times on both of us. There is proof. But there was something creepier, this made me cry for almost one hour. His ex sent me an MSN transcript of a conversation my N had with a friend of his a few years ago. This friend was so shocked he saved this. I am translating it from Dutch.

Narc: sometimes I play it dirty in relationships
Friend: How do you mean?
N: well as soon as I am in a relationship, I feel trapped
F: Ok, continue
N: Then I want to do all the things again, what I did when I was single
F: Hahah Fuck around?
N: Yes
N: But off course I get cornered sometimes. Then I play the victim.
N: I make them feel like it's their fault.
F: Wow , and what else?
N: Manipulation. The human brain..
N: I make them feel like I'm the best they can get. I make them so insecure.
N: My first ex is still in a huge depression because of me. But it was him or me. I just can't stand that he wanted to continue with his life. I see him as my possession. And I don't want him to be happy anymore.
F: Wow don't you feel guilty?
N: uhh.
N: No
N: I don't see why egoism is seen as a bad thing. It's just a survival mechanism. And you have to play it dirty to win. It was him or me.
N: I use their pitty against him.
F: Wel, wow
N: He! You are not afraid of me now right? Everyone has his dark side!

Especially the no guilt part really crushed me. I kept crying. How can someone be so evil? Is he the devil?
All these things, he did 2 years later to his other ex en 3 years later to me. I am ashamed that I broke to NC rule for this yesterday. But together with his ex we (after some swear words and remarks about his terrible looks) made him clear that he has absolutely no control anymore of us and if he still tries we will tell all his new 'friends' what kind of devil he really is.
Off course, he tried the victim role again. Crying, saying he changed saying he's going to seek therapy. But we only laughed at it. Knowing his evil ways, playing with our guilt.

For anyone out there who is still doubting. That is what he wants. He wants you broken and pitty him, think he is perfect and you will get no better one. And he is damn well aware of it. Remove this person as soon as possible from your live.

Aug 18 - 12PM
Used
Used's picture

Empath

Aug 18 - 12PM (Reply to #4)
Empath_NL
Empath_NL's picture

The list is true, I am

Aug 18 - 1PM (Reply to #5)
Goldie
Goldie's picture

You, have an angel on your shoulder