so hurt & confused!

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Aug 12 - 4PM
cutiepie24
cutiepie24's picture

so hurt & confused!

Before i say what happened recently with me, ill be honest and i know you all will say its a big mistake. Half of me knows and other half i dont care and its all risky. But please i really do not want to get judged alot i want to be comfortable posting on here and hopefully get help. Of course i will respect your answer either way.

Over a three weeks ago i went on plenty of fish dating site, i started talking to my ex narcs friend. I started liking him abit and he always responds to me. I knew its risky because theyre good friends and i hate feeling connected to this stupid disordered freak who still wants to control my life. The friend kinda forgot who i was so i told him the truth. I dont lie, told him how i only dated the narc 5x in one year and never had sex. My ex narc knew i was a virgin but he has no respect for women and is probably bad mouthing me now. I knew if i spoke to the friend he will tell the narc. At first i didnt know how close they were because in the past they had physical fight. The guy i have a crush on asked me if i still sleep with him so i said no i never even had sex, so he knows im a virgin too. Im 25. At first he didn believe me, told him i wasnt easy. He says im cute. I know i need to becareful with the friend of narc who i have a crush on and the site pof. The friend is 3 yrs older than narc and 1 yr older than me. Ex n was 2 yrs younger.

Am i so wrong to message the friend? Remember i never had a longterm relationship or marriage with my ex narc, i didnt even sleep with him. Only 5 dates in one year. I can tell the friend sees im a serious girl and my ex wasnt. He just lied,played mind games. I told the friend he will be mad that im talking to him and the friend said he shouldn be. The friend is in college going for police program.he said hes looking for a relationship n not just sex, how he hated wasting time on girls, he wants to have kids,etc.

I cant get paranoid and think every guy is a narc, ill be single for life and i dont want that .deep down i feel this guy is more norma than ex n.

I know there friends and they talk but crush told n about me. So how can i trust this guy alot? Hes connected to him. Last week i get a fb msg from narc telling me off. Saying to stop talking to his friend on pof. I find that so rude that he is just demaning it. Its been 6 months since his last annoying hoover with crying face.he had like short term ex gfs n never once did i harass him saying why you dating her. So i told narc how i find his friend cute,kinda like him, how he shouldnt care the friend said i can talk to him.

Aug 12 - 9PM
Willow
Willow's picture

Hi Cutiepie: I recall having

Aug 13 - 9AM (Reply to #6)
Goldie
Goldie's picture

Hi Cutie

Aug 12 - 4PM
evonjohn
evonjohn's picture

Depends on the situation and