Help

25 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Aug 9 - 10AM
Sara1
Sara1's picture

Help

I am still in denial/shock that I may have been involved with a N. My boyfriend of 20 & years ago and I rekindled a relationship after my husband died. Now mind you this man left me originally with no goodbye nothing just dumped me. He resurfaced and wrote a beautiful explanation as to what happened. Well we had a whirlwind relationship however 3 months in he wanted me to give up my home and everything I had and move in with him, I wanted more time he got angry but we continued the relationship. Well we were supposed to go on vacation but due to finance and ill pet I had to say no well that's when it really hit the fan he checked out of relationship. Although we did communicate/argue he said he would still be there for me etc the dog died ("he was sorry but couldn't be there for me") I cried questioned what I did to deserve all of this the man "loved me and "was in love with me" So fast forward three months of texts emails etc and he says he wants to try again but things "have to change" especially in the sex dept. "I didn't initiate sex as much as he wanted" Wanted new and exciting things if you get the drift. So I went back did "new and exciting things" things were good so we went on vacation had fun he "loved me" however I did have some health issues he was aware of "not to worry he was going to be there for me" Three days before surgery he decides he isn't in love with me doesn't know if he even loves me for that matter, doesn't know what he wants anymore we having nothing in common and he is bored with the relationship and wants the "tingling feeling you should get in a relationship". We are now down to texting each other he does not want to be questioned wants to still be friends, and the only relationship we can have at present according to him is a "sexual one" During our relationship I may add looking back we did what he wanted ate what he wanted, even watched T.V. that he wanted. I would go to visit and he would play on his computer. Would never share his feelings or deal with anything unpleasant would tell me to end a conversation before he "got mad" I really loved this man but I can not stop obsessing over him and move on Help!!! Thank you!

Aug 14 - 5PM
someday
someday's picture

Get away while you can

Aug 13 - 4PM
Journey
Journey's picture

Welcome to the path forward

Journey on...

Aug 11 - 1PM
Portia
Portia's picture