Wow I was married to a Narc..

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Aug 4 - 9AM
BABYCAKES72
BABYCAKES72's picture

Wow I was married to a Narc..

I was in a marriage for 11 years, he was charming, funny and my Best Friend.. I should have left two months in the marriage. Our first couple months of marriage he saw me look in his bag, he dragged me by my feet digging his finger nails in me telling me I was being nosey. He would degrade me, put me down, tell me I was worthless, tell me I looked ugly a lot. He took a strong, empathetic, loving women and ripped her to threads. My esteem was horribly low and I felt worthless and stayed with him. I felt like I was loving a very cold fish. We only made love when he wanted to make love. He would push me away from him to the other side of the bed. He would be downstairs and I would come by him he would run upstairs. He would make fun of my dress, tell me if I wanted to have sex to have it with someone else, but than break into my computer to see who I was talking to. I had our son and it was like I was not around. After trying to save the marriage through counseling, tapes Dr. Phil's help book and came to me and said: I want a divorce! You can never love me the way I want to be loved, don't try and save our marriage, you deserve to be loved by someone who can love you! I don't know why however I begged him, I told him lets do it for the kids.... For 2 and 1/2 months I was getting ready to move out and he took a drive and he didn't mean it!!! He just told me that because the bills, please stay!!! He went to my family's house.. Wow... For once I stood up for myself because the abuse took a toll.. He has the nerve today to say I should have accepted his invitation back into hell! Recently, I thought I wanted him back after being separated... What the hell was I thinking? He hasn't even helped himself... Or sought help because in his mind he's not sick..... I am better off, mentally and financially now that I am free. Thank God for my wake call, I know my soulmate will arrive some day!!

Aug 6 - 3PM
Goldie
Goldie's picture

Yes, this is precisely what some of them target