Things He DID to me!!

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Jul 27 - 11AM
trying2survive
trying2survive's picture

Things He DID to me!!

I owned my own home when I got pregnant with our daughter. He promised me the world...told me I wouldn't have to worry about anything if I moved in with him. So I did. Needless to say, once I was there, the nightmare began.

1. He NEVER helped me with our daughter. I did EVERYTHING. He would never offer to feed her, bathe her, change her diaper...NOTHING. I would be falling asleep sitting straight up I was so tired and there was never any help from him.

2. Six months into our relationship, he busted up the only computer I owned because he came home drunk and thought I was emailing old boyfriends. (should have saw the red flag) LOL!

3.He would start arguments with me on purpose to give himself an excuse to get pissed off and walk out of the house on me. I would be home with our baby while he would be out only "god knows where". He would never answer any texts or phone calls from me when he was out. NEVER!

4. He never went to any of my family functions...EVER. I would spend all my holidays without him.

5. He would always tell me how nobody would ever want someone like me and he was the best thing I ever had.

6. When I first moved out of his house when our daughter was 4 he would only give me $20.00 a week child support. (despite his $60,000 a yr. job) And get this...if we went out for pizza or did something together...he would subtract the amount of money he spent on me from his child support check. WHAT A COMPLETE ASSHOLE!

7. Only a few months ago we went on a road trip to NYC. I got a terrible migraine on our way down. (one of the worst I've had) We were going through a tunnel and from all the exhaust in there I felt like I had to throw up. I was in tears my head hurt so bad and I told him I felt I had to throw up. He flipped out on me YELLING that I had better not throw up in his truck or that he would make me clean everything as soon as we parked the car.

8. He never told me he thought I was a good mother. He has 2 other children from 2 other women and he has never raised any of them. They all left him.

9. He would never wish me Happy Birthday or Happy Mother's Day.

10. He blamed me for everything. NOTHING was ever his fault. EVER!

11. Right before I moved out...he gave me the silent treatment for over two months. He would walk passed me in the hallway as if I were invisible.

I could go on & on but these are a few things I was thinking about this morning. Would anyone else like to share things their N did to them? FEEL FREE!

Jul 28 - 12AM
Pumpkin
Pumpkin's picture

I don't

Pumpkin

Aug 26 - 3PM (Reply to #4)
shock and awe.some
shock and awe.some's picture

Agreed Pumpkin, anger can be

Aug 14 - 4PM (Reply to #3)
someday
someday's picture