just found my ex narc on a dating site

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Jul 26 - 7AM
blue1990
blue1990's picture

just found my ex narc on a dating site

Hi all-Nice to finally be on here again. I recently joined a dating site and saw that my ex narc was on there. I felt such a kick in the stomach. His bio on the site was, "im a guy who likes to set a date to dress up for once a week! work hard play hard. I need a strong woman to get firty on the rockwall then after clean up for some dinner at a nw place every weekend" all I kept thinking was, you never did that for me. we always sat around when you occasionaly took me out to the same place for dinner which we always shared a plate because he was too cheap to get me my own, or he would only let me get something and not eat because the Bill was too high. this breakup still feels new to me im still getting over it. I remeber him telling me to read this book called pigmilion to learn how to be a proper young woman, and he made me tell him about the book too to make sure I read it. I felt so programmed. still do, im lost. I feel like the next victim he meets hell treat her lovely and everything while I was treated like dirt. any thoughts? thank you for responding again.

-Blue

Jul 27 - 7AM
Sallygirl
Sallygirl's picture

deja vu

Jul 26 - 12PM
Used
Used's picture

we always sat around when you

Jul 26 - 11AM
Luv2bme
Luv2bme's picture