First Post

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Jul 23 - 7AM
tinylee222
tinylee222's picture

First Post

Hello Everyone,

Thank you all for posting your stories and for having this website. It is helping me go through this painful & devestating time that is my life. I have filed for divorce from my 8 year marriage . As my ex-N happy-go-lucky husband explains cheerfully to his brother in law the logistics of my move. I am stunned but not surprised of absolutely no sadness in his voice or demeanor. . I guess in the long run that is better for me knowing just how sick he is. Like nothing happened.

The story is so long that I can't bring myself to tell it right now. It started just like everyone else the whirlwind romance, devalue and discard.... So sad but I am finally seeing it for what it is. I am going to a wonderful therapist who is helping me.

The hardest thing I am dealing with are feelings of guilt. I am leaving financially in good shape. The finances have been figured out and no stress.

Why do I feel guilty that he is giving me all the furniture? Why do I feel guilty for getting part of his pension? Why do I feel guilty? Why? I am beating myself up over it. Why do I feel bad for him? Thank you for listening! I will continue to read and learn.

Tinylyy

Jul 23 - 9PM
Pumpkin
Pumpkin's picture

I have no idea

Pumpkin

Jul 23 - 9AM
Used
Used's picture

Tinylee222

Jul 23 - 9AM (Reply to #2)
Goldie