It all gets better

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Jul 15 - 1PM
evonjohn
evonjohn's picture

It all gets better

I haven't posted in months, but I look at what you all write, almost on a daily basis. I am months into NC, and it feels amazing. I no longer worry about the lies, manipulation, cheating, etc. He is gone and I am grateful.

I remember during the time he was in my life, I thought he was the "one". How much more wrong could I have been. I am the "one" and I make myself happy. It's an amazing feeling and accomplishment to know I made it through the worst 1 1/2 years of my life, and I am content and satisfied.

Gone are the days where I will ever let any man get the best of me, no way sister. I dated a man shortly, and he was notorious for making plans and than cancelling. I cut that out quickly and will never ever wait for anyone. I gave him 3 chances and I made the decision to let it go. I am worth so much more than that.

When the right man comes along, he will move mountains to be with me, until then I will enjoy the ride, my son, and the summertime ;-)

I wish you all the best and hope you come out of your fogs soon, life is truly amazing on this side.

Jul 16 - 9AM
cmarie666
cmarie666's picture

I love this, thank you!

Jul 16 - 1AM
stayingstrong11
stayingstrong11's picture

thank you

Jul 15 - 2PM
Goldie
Goldie's picture

How did you get to this place?