And he is back

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Jul 14 - 7PM
Helpneeded
Helpneeded's picture

And he is back

My worknarc came today unexpectedly after almost 3 months of silent treatment and me in No contact because of traveling and after talking to Goldie and forum Mods. He acted like nothing happened, talked mainly about work. Was a good collegial conversation. He did not mention any follow up meetings (unlike before) and said will see you around. No emotional energy from my side or his. The NC has been extremely helpful- I was proud that I did not wish him on his birthday in mid June so I have been working hard with NC.

I don't feel like talking to him anymore- not angry or mad at him but just bored. It was mainly about his work issues and him him him. I also felt like throwing up after he left, and I don't know why. I don't think it was because I was disgusted.I don't feel anything seeing him.

This is my first contact after I posted here around mid-May. We are both back at work and will be seeing each other a bit more. I plan on not initiating any contact and being LC. Should I be prepared for emotional escalation from his side? The feeling of nothingness from my side- has anyone experienced this? Is this permanent or is it temporary because of NC for so long? Can things into an emotional drama if I am not constantly aware of it and working on my boundaries? Wanted to keep the forum updated on my story.
Any other suggestions/ advice? Thank you all for helping me until now. There is a vast difference in my feelings and emotional hurt between mid-May and now. I want to be this way forever.

Jul 14 - 9PM
pumpkinpie
pumpkinpie's picture

Great progress,

Jul 15 - 1PM (Reply to #2)
Helpneeded
Helpneeded's picture

Thank you very much for your

Jul 15 - 1PM (Reply to #3)
Goldie
Goldie's picture

No, it will not get better in time, you will