What I am grateful for

12 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Jul 13 - 2AM
Pumpkin
Pumpkin's picture

What I am grateful for

What do I have to be grateful for:
I got groceries today and he isn't here to make me feel guilty for buying necessities.
The drive was pleasant, when I was with him he drove like a lunatic and swore at everyone that pissed him off.
I went for coffee after getting groceries at a coffee shop that I like with people I like, if I was with him he wouldn't have wanted to go there, I would have been tense and I would have had to endure his friends and non stop bs.
Last weekend I went to garage sales and spent very little but got some neat cheery things and enjoyed myself. He hated garage sales.
I went fishing with a friend last weekend and it wasn't a competition like it always was with him. It was peaceful and fun and no one kept track of who caught the biggest one or the most
I weeded my garden and working in my garden is peaceful. He wasn't here to tell me I'm to picky and too slow.
I dug out a new flower bed this week and planted flowers and he wasn't here to take over my project and do it his way.
I work for people who appreciate my work and thank me. He always said I could never hold a
job because I'm too slow and picky.
I now know how much the bills are and budget for them.
I almost have my vehicle paid. A vehicle I wanted, not what he chose.
I have the cell phone I wanted without any negative comments from him, as in it's too expensive or it's junk or he would have made a better deal.
I don't have his lowlife friends showing up whenever they want. I finally have some privacy to work in my yard.
I have learned to do so much since he is out of my face, I have all the tools to do woodworking which I enjoy, my own toolboxes which I no longer have to keep locked and my things are no longer tampered with or broken by him.
I have the courage to try new things and don't have to listen to his derogatory comments. If I fail I will try again, if I pass the first time that's even better.
Anyone have their own list of things to be grateful for?

Jul 14 - 8AM
Goldie
Goldie's picture

Love this Pumpkin

Jul 15 - 11PM (Reply to #11)
Pumpkin
Pumpkin's picture

Thanks

Pumpkin

Jul 13 - 5PM
strikeapose
strikeapose's picture