Hurting and anxiety from the breakup ( broke up yesterday )

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Jul 7 - 11AM
stayingstrong11
stayingstrong11's picture

Hurting and anxiety from the breakup ( broke up yesterday )

Hi everyone,

My ex narc ended things with me yesterday. We dated for only 6 months and most of the time I had a feeling he was a narc. If I am being honest to myself it was actually textbook. When we met he was charming, witty, handsome and pretty much everything anyone would desire. Things got strange when he started to say things to me 4 days in to our relationship like " I can't wait to have a family with you" ect. Anyhow as our relationship progressed there was sooooo much that didn't add up. I had people warning me about him. Found out that he had never been faithful to a single girl. Found out about CC fraud he had. Just a long list of very narc things. Anyhow on Friday night he got drunk and left me a voicemail that would send shivers down someones spine... basically cussing me out cause he couldn't get ahold of me for an hour. I decided that this time I was going to stand my ground and when he tried to tell me I was over reacting I said " no way, you can listen to the voicemail if you want" and because I didn't back down on standing my boundaries he DD me and broke up with me. It was creepy how methodical he was about it all...calm voice ect saying that he loves me enough to let me go and he doesn't want to disappoint me. Disappoint me?????????? well, when someone cusses you out for not having your phone on you for an hour how was I suppose to feel. TOTAL MANIPULATION! Anyway I feel anxious and angry today. I will go no contact I just feel sick to my stomach. Thank you for listening

Jul 7 - 11PM
Tired of going back
Tired of going back's picture

The pain is so strong. I'm

Jul 7 - 3PM
Hunter
Hunter's picture

Welcome to Narcville

Jul 7 - 11AM
spinning
spinning's picture

Hi, staying, and welcome