No loss - good bye

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Jun 24 - 12PM
Payitforward
Payitforward's picture

No loss - good bye

Hi,

The way you react to things is extreme and not normal, everything has to be on your terms, or not at all. You say you want a family yet the gym is the focal point of your day, you moan and bitch about me to your friends, talk to me on the phone yet rarely make time to see me.

There's no passion or enthusiasm on every level yes every level and that ain't normal either especially at your age- anything that upsets you (most things) you need a 2 week break so your ego can think you have power and control. The way you talk to me shows a complete lack of emotional intelligence and I dread to think of how you would speak to a child if they were to say something that isn't to your liking.

No. In my experience you're not nice...you may manage to be at work and to friends ...for a limited period, but that's not you is it? No wonder your constantly tired and exhausted with no passion or get up and go it must be tiring not to get angry the whole time.

You see things through your eyes only and cannot fathom how anyone else feels. I have no idea why I gave you so much...you didn't even pay your half of the hotel on my birthday lol your double standards are laughable and your so disordered in your head it's almost impossible to understand what your saying when your upset (most of the time).

It's no loss for me only a lucky escape I just never get to say what I want to say. Btw I'm not even jealous of you meeting someone else ...the same amount of time, things on your terms, you know what will be the same ...if she's sensible she won't hold on even when it's staring u in the face how wrong it is (like me).

Think very carefully about your temper and the effect that would have on children if u were lucky enough to have any. Most people can see both sides and be calm ...if they're being spoken to in a calm manner. Not you ...the conversation quickly turns to a bullying horrible nasty convo within seconds where your checking your texts and can't wait to call your friends!! So immature.

We haven't had sex since I finished it in August last year...Hence I've not ever thought to tell u who I've been back in touch with etc...As far as I'm concerned if you haven't slept together for 6 months...there's nothing to END. Don't get me wrong you talk about sex a lot...just like u talk about how if I was perfect...then a relationship with you would be amazing (it's not). I don't want to be like your 'friends girlfriends' -what a stupid thing to say...you're off key!

Having said that I'm sure you will find a nice girl in the future, preferably 'mute' who would be happy with a twin room. It must have been my karma meeting u. I hope I'm all paid up now. No point replying with anything further...I won't see it.

Jun 27 - 10AM
Payitforward
Payitforward's picture

Strong as Dandelion

Jun 24 - 6PM
StrongasDandelion
StrongasDandelion's picture

AGAIN - I think we met the

Jun 24 - 1PM
Payitforward
Payitforward's picture

Yep I'm a failure