Met him

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Jun 11 - 7PM
Dahlia
Dahlia's picture

Met him

40 days after I moved out I met him to talk. HE wanted to, not me. I agreed to an hour and what an hour it was. Same crap, different day. What's wrong with me etc. I met him only because I thought we would discuss the inevitable divorce. Shame on me! I must be mental. I left after one hour of insults and.....being told I married him for his money. Sure that's why I received a CZ for a wedding ring. He makes great money but I don't exactly work for chump change. I left and called a friend to meet for cocktails. I was a little worried that seeing him would get to me but it didn't. I'm a classic on enough is enough I guess. I told him to file for the divorce but he hasn't as of yet. I will not go back, no danger of that occurring but once the divorce is final, I lose insurance. It's gonna cost me a lot to get it for me so I'm just waiting for him to pull the plug. I have no issue with this situation whatsoever considering he used me, lied to me, abused me etc He constantly texts my friends but they ignore him now. They know he'll eventually go away. He's a crazy proud boy...... Can't figure out why he hasn't filed especially in light of the insurance issue. You would think he'd be all to happy to cause me more expense. Dare I think he's delaying to try to woo me back! Good god lol

Jun 18 - 5PM
Runner81
Runner81's picture

I suggest you file for

Jun 13 - 7PM
Goldie
Goldie's picture

Cheap bastard

Jun 11 - 10PM
Tired of going back
Tired of going back's picture

Glad you felt nothing. It's