Hi all..

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Jun 5 - 9AM
blue1990
blue1990's picture

Hi all..

Okay, so I accidently broke the no contact rule. We were at the gym and we talked and he reeled me back in. So after we got together we talked and he was still very narcassistic. He got mad at me and blamed me because when we were driving and he made a sharp turn the pickles fell over. because I accidently spilt pickles that he put in that spot..and now he's saying he's bored of me and tired. He said he feels suffocated and he'll see me Saturday and if he does not get a break he'll blow his brains out. He said he "needs me to be in more control of things" and he wants me to learn physics. Like he's so pissed. And as a narcassist he gets mad at stuff like this. He's like you need to do your own thing for awhile while I do mine and he wants me to learn physics and copy notes and show him what I learned.. And I said can I see you Saturday and he's like mhm sure. Stupidly, I told him I'm like I want to learn from you and he said I don't want to teach you because you don't know how to learn and like just kicking me when I'm down then said he needs until the end if the week??? And I said can you text me tomorrow and he's like if I can handle it if I don't blow my brains out.. I'm just so scared he's never seemed so serious about something and when I asked for a hug he gave me a half hug and said "I'm tired of the talking" you pissed me off so bad he said. Already crying he told me to write down in my phone things that he wants me to do before Saturday and copy notes which is take physics, learn ballet, and learn the dictionary... This is painful. Any advice on what to do from here? I feel terrible that I got sucked back in. And I'm trying to heal but I'm so anxious. This is a big mess and I clearly feel like the addiction for him and craving for him is because I'm addicted from the abuse. This is bad. I seek therapy but any things I can do on my own? To forget this monster and take my mind off of it? Do I not answer him if he texts? Thanks again for any feedback. You all are wonderful.

Regards,
Blue.

Jun 5 - 3PM
Journey
Journey's picture

Okay, if this guy is a

Journey on...

Jun 5 - 1PM
blue1990
blue1990's picture

Thanks everyone:)

Jun 5 - 2PM (Reply to #4)