Messed up thoughts.

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Jun 3 - 7AM
blue1990
blue1990's picture

Messed up thoughts.

I keep feeling like everyone around me is wrong and the only one that's right is the narc. I feel like he brainwashed me and twisted my head to manipulate and make me believe that everyone around me is wrong and he is the only one that's right.. Even now when we aren't together and going no contact i still crave the craziness. It makes me sick how dependent I was on him and how I'm not self reliant.. I don't even know where to begin to pick up the pieces to my life. I seek therapy which helps a little, but I feel so damaged I don't even know how to fix me. I keep having obsessive thoughts and urges to talk to him a and drive past his house. I feel no hope that there will ever be love for me out there. My narc once told my friend "a key to a happy relationship is to tell the girl you love her but not show it because she will take advantage of it. Girls are supposed to be needy and lovey and guys are supposed to hold back and if she gets upset take her to dinner and buy her something so she falls in love again and forgets the problem" I feel like he was my person and my "leader" this is so very painful and I wouldent wish it on my worst enemy. Any tips to unbrainwash and undue all the damage the narc has done? And how to make no contact easier? Thank you again.

Regards,
Blue.

Jun 3 - 12PM
Goldie
Goldie's picture

Pretty much sums it up

Jun 3 - 9AM
SourceNoMore
SourceNoMore's picture

blue1990, I started to notice

Jun 3 - 9AM
Hunter