Very New Very Scared

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Jun 1 - 4PM
gypsyninja
gypsyninja's picture

Very New Very Scared

Hi everyone, this is my very first time ever joining or posting in something like this andiI'm a little embarrassed it has to be about the dissolution of my marriage.
I have only just very recently come to terms and realizing that my husband most definitely in my opinion has NPD.
We will be married two years in June and were together for two years before that. This has been supremely challenging for me. I have one daughter from a previous relationship and two daughters with him. I never thought that this is how life would be for us. I have only just realized that I must get out of this relationship for my sanity and safety and for that of my children. I'm having a really hard time trying to figure out how I am going to possibly do this all on my own. I work a part time job equaling 14hrs/wk I barely make 200$$ biweekly. I am going to begin saving my income entirely (we have separate accounts because he doesn't trust me to do the right thing with his money. I have to pay for my own car insurance because he has refused to put me on his even when I was unemployed and driving around our children and this isn't even the worst that has happened) I don't really know how to begin. I've always been a strong person but am I really strong enough to raise three children alone? How can I do this!? How can I afford to pay bills, work a job that would pay bills? I'm terrified. As of now my only option I see is to start saving. Start studying and researching. I live in a separate state from my entire family. I do have two friends. I lost a lot of them after marrying my husband because of his NPD ways (I don't want to be close to him because I have friends. I'm an emotional cheater because I have friends all female at that) I guess I'm just looking for support and encouragement.

Jun 2 - 8PM
Journey
Journey's picture

Welcome to the path forward.

Journey on...

Jun 2 - 4PM
gypsyninja
gypsyninja's picture

Thanks

Jun 2 - 9AM
Willow
Willow's picture