There is ALWAYS a reason for the Hoover

10 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 May 12 - 4PM
Ophelia Standin...
Ophelia Standing Tall's picture

There is ALWAYS a reason for the Hoover

Hi everyone, I don't post much, but I do read everyday. I just wanted to confirm, what I really already knew, was that there is ALWAYS a reason why they come back,,, My ex showed up at my daughters house last week, (she met him at the door, told him if he came to her house again she would file a restraining order on him, and that seeing he already had one from somebody else, it wouldn't be good for him at all..She then closed the door on him, not waiting for a reply. I was at her house at the time, he never saw me, but my car was there..I did wonder why he would just show up there, because in the 3.5 years we were together, he refused to go over there.. I did not overthink it, but was more like WTF is he up to .... Well this morning, at my work, (where when he has called, they have told him I no longer work here) I was called to the front office by the Owner,, I go down there, and the Ex is standing in the office. I am sure I looked like a deer caught in the headlights for a split second, and asked my boss what I could do for him, not looking at the Ex. My boss calmly said, I need you to take care of this situation so it does not involve my company again and walked out of the room. I turned and looked him in the eye and said, " you have no right to come here, He put his hand up, and said, I am sorry, but I am being thrown out of the apartment we shared tomorrow, and I need you to help me, cause I have no where to go now.. I can feel everybody looking into the office, so I just said, It is time for you to leave, you came here and said what you wanted, now go.. I turned and walked out.. He has absolutely no conscience, He has nothing and I am here still at work thinking again...He bought, brought, gave, supplied, furnished, absolutely nothing in 3.5 years and he just freaking shows up, like, Hey, here I am, hand over the money...Always, Always, Always they only come back for their needs....Just venting

May 13 - 10AM
Ophelia Standin...
Ophelia Standing Tall's picture

Thank you,

May 13 - 11AM (Reply to #9)
ItsFinallytime
ItsFinallytime's picture

Lol, they're such bratty,

May 13 - 11AM (Reply to #8)
Hunter
Hunter's picture

LOL