Picking myself up and starting Limited Contact AGAIN.

11 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 May 12 - 2PM
JenetteisFree
JenetteisFree's picture

Picking myself up and starting Limited Contact AGAIN.

Argh. Dang it. I've been limited contact for a few weeks now, only communicating about our son and basic finances. I've set up an intermediary who actually does most of the communicating about our son for me---it's just that the little man was sick and we had to figure out doctor stuff---easier to do without a go between. Anyhow, after being so peaceful and calm and serene, I allowed myself to think that I could handle communicating with him about his health and health insurance. Hahahahha! Needless to say, it's been a whole day of profanity, asking why I can't do this for him, thanks for blowing him off, telling me he's going to kill himself, that his life is a mess, that he has nothing to look forward to, blah blah blah. And me ignoring him is why he goes back to his OW every time. Nobody is there when he needs them....oy oy oy. Now that I have the insurance stuff filled out and his information is passed on to the company, I can re-start limited contact. I don't honestly know how to handle situations like this, where I feel like it's a valid thing to communicate about, but it just opens the door to more communication.

I work with behaviorally challenged kids, and he is worse than most of them!

May 12 - 8PM
Willow
Willow's picture

What Dr. stuff is there to

May 13 - 7AM (Reply to #8)
JenetteisFree
JenetteisFree's picture

Sigh

May 13 - 10AM (Reply to #10)
Hunter
Hunter's picture

Jeanette ,Figuring it out is