2 1/2 months NO CONTACT...and it feels so damn good

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 May 3 - 2PM
howardbeach123
howardbeach123's picture

2 1/2 months NO CONTACT...and it feels so damn good

I have had 21/2 months of no drama and am focused on myself, my goals and the good things in my life. I was in so much pain, the ons and offs, the discarding, the letting him back in..and you know what..this last time..buying a home for out "family in christ" and having me nearly move cross country with my child to ditching it all again with zero remorse within weeks...It woke me the heck up.

Just when I thought I wouldnt get a hoover, to which I so wanted to just ignore for ONCE...I did. About 5 weeks ago I got a nasty email ( sent from a phone number..he is blocked from the one email I kept) accusing me of wanting a friend of his. I truly have no idea where ti came from..and I will admit I wrote a lengthy nasyt email going on and on. But I saved it in my drafts..and deleted it. No thank you. Not defending myself to such a creep. And no, while we have mutual contacts, no one I speak to speaks to him. Nor do I have any interest. SO I assume he just needed to be an ass.

So time went on. And last week..he had me blocked from facebook. He apparently unblocked me, and sent me requests to take down old pics of my daughter that I guess I posted on his timeline last year! I guess it was a reason to contact me. I clicking on the take down pic link, and then blocked him from facebook. Its much better now that I have him blocked he cant get back in. I was proud of myself.

In all the time Ive known the NArc, I was never able to resist his nasty or suicidal or pathetic hoovers. Even after kicking me out of bed, even after proposing and dropping me, even after ALL OF THE STUPIDITY. Not this time. I truly do not care. I feel more like myself. I am focused on my beautiful child, my schooling and goals I avoided.

Going to live my life. I have this forum to thank! I have not been posting daily, but I look and read and follow nearly daily. The encouragement helped me get past the hurdles. Much love to all of you.

May 6 - 10AM
BlindNoMore
BlindNoMore's picture

So happy to hear this!

May 5 - 9AM
Willow
Willow's picture

Wow! Awesome HB - Good for

May 5 - 9AM
ididni
ididni's picture

This is so good to read!