Such MIND F*&CKS! These fools really make me laugh!! Soo transparent!

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Apr 29 - 12PM
Narcphobia
Narcphobia's picture

Such MIND F*&CKS! These fools really make me laugh!! Soo transparent!

So it has been a long time since I posted... I think I was doing quite well having very limited to no contact with my N for many months now. There have been 2 or 3 business related emails he's sent that I have sent back pure business responses, and other than that we have stayed out of each other's hair and I could care less. I went thru an emotional rollercoaster from hell with this man for 10 years of my life.

I rarely give him any thought anymore after growing so tired of the silent treatments and the luring me back in just to piss on me again. I finally just got fed up and stopped and shocker, he never really tried to contact me again.

Until last week... last Thursday someone we work with (well, someone I work with but he knows as our businesses do business together) had a health incident at the office and had to be rushed to the hospital. I guess he caught word of this incident thru one of our co-workers, and he called me up on Friday at my office. I did see that it was his company calling, but wasn't sure it would be him as there are others I deal with there as well.

Well, it was him. He was acting all super nice and sweet and "so worried" about what happened to my coworker friend and wanted to remind me that life is "so short and unpredictable" and he wanted to check on me and make sure I was ok. I told him of course I am ok, I am doing just fine and yes it's really sad about what happened but I know she's going to be just fine etc. He then sensed I had zero excitement or care in my voice and said "well, I'm about to drive out of cell service but I will call you in a bit as soon as I get service again to "discuss" (whatever the f that means). Great to talk to you, talk to ya in a few!" YUCK

Well, I never heard back from him (shocker & I could care less!). So Saturday morning, he sends me a text on my work cell and says "Sorry I couldn't reach you last night. Had my kids around and couldn't get 1 second apart. Taking my son to a ranch & will call u when I get home".

Don't care. I never responded.

So I never hear from him. Until the next day, Sunday morning when he texts again and says "I will get in touch with u today". LOL. Of course I now find this humorous and borderline amusing, & of course never respond. EWWW

So I never hear from him again until he now emails me at work at 5:30 this morning and says "'Narcphobia', I'm in class all week and will contact u on my first break today"

Ha ha ha!!!! I haven't responded to any of this and I wont. I have no interest at all and there is nothing to talk about??? He barely even knows this girl that I work with!!

Just wanted to share and remind you girls (& guys) what a bunch of scum-bag pigs & mentally disturbed individuals these UNHUMAN FREAKS are!!!! Honestly... who does that??? WHO DOES ALL OF THAT??? LOL!!!!

This shit used to make me SOOOO CRAZY, it would literally leave me in tears and I would start texting him and questioning him like why would you act like this? Why are you doing this? WHY WHY WHY!!! But not anymore!!! YUCK YUCK! I am soooo over bowing down that that literal FREAK OF NATURE!

This time I'm NOT "not responding" because I'm "in "NC"" & "I can't because I know he is just setting me up to burn me again" - This time I'm not responding because I HAVE NO DESIRE TO!!!!!!! I see it all so clearly now. It is all SOOOO Transparent and obvious how mentally ill he is now that I'm not dealing with him "on-the-reg anymore!

& P.S. in case this helps anyone... I used to picture him like a really fat chubby little kid running and stomping his feet with a big ol nasty chubby red face when he was mad LOL this really helped me a lot as he rarely used mean words to me or said mean things... it was all done thru ignoring, silent treatments and lots and lots of backward talk, projection and PURE SADISTIC MIND FUCKING!!!! So it helped for me to create that image to go along with it :)

NC Truly helps!

Peace and love!

Narcphobia

Apr 29 - 2PM
yana
yana's picture

This made me laugh as well.

Apr 29 - 3PM (Reply to #4)
Narcphobia
Narcphobia's picture

lol yana

Apr 29 - 1PM