checking in...

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Apr 19 - 1PM
thebigpayback
thebigpayback's picture

checking in...

Hello everyone! due to password issues i have not been able to post. I have remained extremely low contact and things are getting better by the day. i had to do a child swap with the OW and i made it without making a scene, getting arrested, or being hostile ( which the N WOULD LOVE) He conttiually "tests" me and baits me but he is subtle, but still attempts gaslighting as well. I only communicate because of the kid, but sometimes he will text something seemingly innocent which normally would cause me to respond with angry texts..... contact always equals pain,

to the new folks, i get it. it took me a year and a half of damn near obsession and reading this site for hours a day and reading lisa's book the path forward, and other ones about narcissism.

they don't change.

same shit different narc.

please believe this. This site saved my life. Really.some of the newbies get offended when someone keeps it real with them.
i have one response....

get over it, and get real.

EVERYTHING. and i mean everything , every behavior, every "trick", the mods literally have given us an accurate road map to narc behavior and saved me from even more heartache.

you guys gave me my life back. i am "me" again. the narc is such a loser and i really see that. pathetic and weak.
if you were discarded like old trash, like i was,

trust me, it was a blessing in disguise. the narc is trying to make her jealous of you, like he did with you with his previous girlfriends/ wives

triangulation, sowing insecurity, typical abuse.

they are almost too easy to predict once you "get it"

i pray that the newbies get it.

Apr 21 - 10AM
spinning
spinning's picture

tbp my sweet!!!

spinning

Apr 20 - 2PM
pumpkinpie
pumpkinpie's picture

Thank you for the wonderful

Apr 19 - 11PM