Controlling OW?

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Apr 1 - 3PM
Loveyy09
Loveyy09's picture

Controlling OW?

...I'm back! Not because I went back but because I am in need of some understanding of the OW...As you know I was with my N for a little less than six years..engaged, once pregnant, ect...gave this man my entire life inside and out and one night, it was done AGAIN...within hours he was with the OW and still is..almost seven months now. I am continuing to heal and become whole..I had no other choice or I was going to die..literally. My question to you guys is...he is now with what appears to be a controlling 23 year old..he is 28.. I know this because we live in a small town and my friends are his friends..pitty me to the core! (Currently looking to buy a home in a different city). I don't know how this is possible..the controlling part...I was so very passive with him and put him on this huge pedestal, never treating him like shit! Anyhow, it is difficult for me to see this..meaning I do not understand how this is working for them because he is NOT someone to control...I don't get it! Please help me understand this..

Sincerely,

Idiot!

Apr 1 - 10PM
gettinbetter
gettinbetter's picture

Still in idealization phase

Apr 1 - 6PM
Willow
Willow's picture

Hi Loveyy: The only thing you

Apr 1 - 5PM
Done sourcing