positive times ahead

11 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Mar 22 - 3PM
rubyroo
rubyroo's picture

positive times ahead

Hi all.
Had a positive few days, had no contact from the ex. Think it's got something to do with the fact that I contacted ow via message. (Bad move I hear some of you saying) but it's something I needed to do. I wasn't mean or judgemental I just wanted her to know my side of things. I didn't want a reply, and didn't get one either. She did post over a hundred pics on her profile with one of her and my ex slotted in. So now I have a face to the name, and not being shallow or anything but I've beat myself up for nearly 2 years wondering what this woman has that I haven't and it's absolutely nothing. I can see there will be no chance of her stealing my ex's thunder when they're out and about. I laughed out loud when I saw it they don't spoil a pair. Anyway enough of them, I went out to my local last night, thought it was time I stopped hiding myself away. Had an ace catch up with my best friend. Even bumped into ex's ex wife, exchanged pleasantries and still felt ok.
Looking forward, to the next few weeks. The daughter is taking me out Friday for mothers day. Going to see the gorge justin Timberlake and got a hen do shortly after. So yeah, feeling good. Hopefully the fact that I got in touch with ow puts my ex off getting in touch. Well for now anyway.
Thanks for reading. Xx

Mar 23 - 10AM
lessonlearned
lessonlearned's picture

A comment

Mar 23 - 12PM (Reply to #8)
rubyroo
rubyroo's picture

lesson learned

Mar 23 - 1PM (Reply to #9)
TDbfree
TDbfree's picture