13 months free, thank you!

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Feb 26 - 3PM
sunny1973
sunny1973's picture

13 months free, thank you!

Who was that girl? That is what I keep asking myself. It has been 13 months since the vampire left. I thought I was going to die. I thought I was nothing and I thought I would never love again. I was so wrong.
Everyone on this site was amazing. I learned so much not only about the narc but more importantly about myself. I combined the help from this site with journaling and therapy and ya know what? I do love again. I love me!
That is what was missing and allowed the narcopath in.
I honestly have never been happier in my life as I am now. I have amazing friends and family, love my job....I am truly enjoying being single. The thought of being alone used to scare me and now I am so comfortable there is no way I'm letting another monster anywhere near me or my kids. The red flags fly pretty high pretty quickly now when I meet people.
I'm being reminded of all of these feelings now because the ex has now moved on from yet another girl. I feel for her. I remember that place. It is so hard to learn that the person you loved with all of your heart wasn't real.
I just hope she finds the strength to go NC and heal like I did. It makes me ill to think that he "did it again"
Anyways, I just wanted to say thank you to all of you. This site truly saved me. I almost feel like thanking the narc. He left me so low that I was able to rebuild myself in to anything that I wanted to be. I'm better than ever. :)

Feb 26 - 5PM
Janie53
Janie53's picture

Sunny

Feb 26 - 4PM
Hunter
Hunter's picture

Awesome, Buzz... Hunter