What Now?

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Feb 24 - 4PM
Newdawn
Newdawn's picture

What Now?

Hi Everyone,

Its been a long time for me. I have been away for about a year now.

I have been Narc free for 19 months now. Narc has hovered but I have been able to stay strong and not respond. I was at my lowest point when I split with Narc. I have shared my story here quite often in the past.

I got a job about 6 months after I ended the relationship with Narc. It was a very good job which paid so munch more than Narc earned. I was able to support myself and daughter. Another 6 months into the job and I won a full scholarship for my masters degree abroad. I have been in full time studies then which hardly affords me the opportunity to dwell on Narc and OW. I am doing very well and likely to graduate with a distinction.

Anyway, I have a mutual friend with Narc (we met at work). I have been in contact with this friend of mine. I must state that my friend dislikes Narc but cant help it as they work in the same office. So Narc tells my friend that I got a job somewhere blah blah. Of which my friend was aware but acts not to be in touch with me. And funny cos I was already studying abroad at that time and had quit the job. Obviously, Narc was somehow monitoring me only he is a few months behind.

So today, I get this call from my friend saying Narc came to work today and is telling everyone that he got a call from 'my boyfriend' saying to him that we are getting married soon and he wanted to find out from Narc why we broke up. This is insane cos I am NOT seeing anyone and do not even know anyone who goes by that name. He even showed them the number which he claimed he had saved and said to them that he asked 'my boyfriend' never to call him again and told him he had moved on and wished us good luck. That he asked how he got my number and 'my boyfriend' said he took it from my phone when I wasn't there. Imagine that?!! I don't even have his number saved on my phone. I have avoided you for 19 months so why would I want to contact you or have 'my boyfriend' do that?

This is so crazy. First, I had no friend when I was with Narc except for his and colleagues at work. Second, I haven't dated anyone since. I have been enjoying life so much and looking so beautiful that everyone comments on my look and tell me how much energy I radiate. Thirdly, he is even oblivious to the fact that I am out of the country for almost 6 months now. Fourthly, he has been sending casual messages to my mum since Jan and she hasn't responded to him cos I told her not too.

What now?? Doesn't he get it? This people are indeed very sick!!

Sh_t!!

Mar 7 - 11PM
gettinbetter
gettinbetter's picture

Hes trying to get you back in

Feb 25 - 7AM
Willow
Willow's picture

Sounds like his delusional

Feb 25 - 5AM
Newdawn
Newdawn's picture