Spring, a time for renewal

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Feb 17 - 6PM
TDbfree
TDbfree's picture

Spring, a time for renewal

I was taking a walk after work, caught myself singing "I can see clearly now the rain is gone"! I had to laugh, cause we are in a drought. It hasn't rained in months. But I know the rain was the pain and constant gloomy R with the N. He was the obstacle in my way of a sunny life. No more clouds in my way. I couldn't even take a walk without my phone. That lazy text might come and I needed to answer back quickly so I could keep his attention. I could never grow anything with his rain (ranes) on me. He would pull me down and clouds would cover my moods in an instant. He could make me or break me with silence or words.

I am free now. His old buddy came by my office today for a favor of course. He had to drop little tidbits of the Ns life info. I told him, I don't think as highly of J(n), he is screwing around w J... And I don't care about you and him golfing or his Denver vacation home. I think W got the message and he will tell the n so I know there will never be any contact again. Hallelujah hallelujah, I am free at last, Lord I am free at last. It's all painful reminder but it's all up to me now. Spring is on it's way. Hugs, TD

Feb 26 - 5AM
aurora
aurora's picture

This is lovely

Feb 21 - 3AM
StrongasDandelion
StrongasDandelion's picture

Wish you a lovely spring

Feb 23 - 6AM (Reply to #2)
Epiphany2014
Epiphany2014's picture

Spring Buds