Probably not the best choice but....

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Feb 11 - 11AM
katenp87
katenp87's picture

Probably not the best choice but....

It made me feel better at the time. And resulted in me blocking his email in addition to his phone number.

After I passed my exam I unblocked him to send him this text:
'Not that you care because I'm sure you already have another piece of ass, but I'm now a board certified NP. Thanks for making me realize you weren't worth it!'

I wanted him to know that I achieved my goal and he wouldn't reap the financial benefits from it. He didn't respond and I blocked him again. I didn't care that he didn't respond-I just wanted him to know. (Stupid on my part yes.)

And then when I discovered the picture from months ago and realized it was right in front of me all along I was pissed. I typed out this long email about how he was such an evil person who I felt didn't even need to be in this world, and how he's raising his boys to be assholes just like him. My intention was to save it however in the midst of my anger I hit send. And then proceeded to block his email address. I was SO angry and wanted to hurt him as badly as he hurt me. I know he can't feel, and it didn't matter to him because of how he is. But somewhere in my messed up head it made me feel better for that minute.

I'm trying to remain honest in this recovery which is why I am admitting this to you all.

Feb 11 - 5PM
BlairoRoberto
BlairoRoberto's picture

Yep

Feb 11 - 2PM
Hunter
Hunter's picture

Let's be honest you didn't

Feb 11 - 12PM
talktothehand
talktothehand's picture

katen